Sign in to follow this  
MOTHER

AoS 7 Beta Changelog

He was insanely strong in team fights when Hive was an agility item and I loved the way I could engage and disengage and not have to rely on my R to maximize my damage output. I get your changes to him but he feels more limited now than before. Would it be possible to make his rake similar to boros changing between omni and salsa to do physical dmg? Or something along those lines. And if you did want to compare him based on true burst potential he's lacking because not all of his abilities are direct damage dealers. 

Been a while and found it abit laggy compared to what I remember this mod. Also are there any true damage items? 

3 hours ago, QxAgent said:

Been a while and found it abit laggy compared to what I remember this mod. Also are there any true damage items? 

Did you experience abnormally high ping or abnormally low framerate?

And yes there are.

IIRC, Gravity Edge (Unique), Hunter's Knife (Active), and Spirit Containment Vessel (Unique).

For Autoattacks, there is Armor Penetration in the form of the Shard of Ruin item tree (Shard of Ruin, C-48 Gauss Cannon, Xenomorph Cleaver, and Wrathian Violator). 100% Armor Penetration gives fundamentally the same damage results as True Damage, except against Damage Immunity buffs which block penetration from Physical or Spell.

Currently in the game, only Ghosting Garb under Movement provides Physical Immunity against Armor Penetration.

On 3/17/2019 at 6:14 PM, MOTHER said:

Did you experience abnormally high ping or abnormally low framerate?

And yes there are.

IIRC, Gravity Edge (Unique), Hunter's Knife (Active), and Spirit Containment Vessel (Unique).

For Autoattacks, there is Armor Penetration in the form of the Shard of Ruin item tree (Shard of Ruin, C-48 Gauss Cannon, Xenomorph Cleaver, and Wrathian Violator). 100% Armor Penetration gives fundamentally the same damage results as True Damage, except against Damage Immunity buffs which block penetration from Physical or Spell.

Currently in the game, only Ghosting Garb under Movement provides Physical Immunity against Armor Penetration.

Command lag, fps and ping are 120 and 60-90ms.  So true damage is removed or had it changed from previous versions..

On 3/20/2019 at 10:43 PM, QxAgent said:

So true damage is removed or had it changed from previous versions..

True Damage is still there, but you won't really find it in items outside of Hunter's Knife (Active), and Spirit Containment Vessel (Unique). However, both are limited to True Damage against Neutrals. 

Many heroes can still deal True Damage though.

On 3/30/2019 at 2:49 PM, MOTHER said:

The Matriarch is coming....

OeLdZuN.jpg

So agi- dark shadow type of hero? W looks like a dash ability, forward and back or just a lingering damage ability? Asking for a friend 😄 

23 hours ago, Bile said:

So agi- dark shadow type of hero?

Not exactly.

You can find out for yourself though. I just added her to the beta. Enjoy. 🙂

On 4/2/2019 at 1:41 AM, MOTHER said:

LOl Fixed it. Will patch soon

I think the leveling faster was kinda nice tho

4 hours ago, Bile said:

It was horrific! I had a bit of a inner crisis on how I was gonna deal with this if it was not a bug and on purpose. 

8 hours ago, Bile said:

Buy the new and improved Syrus Codex if you wanna get high on XP.

On 9/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, MOTHER said:

We're back! Beta changelog updated...

As far as I know there hasn't been any change to Rory, however after a few games with him it seems molo is not doing anywhere near the damage it used to. A few other players have also mentioned that they noticed something similar. I haven't checked the details but could you perhaps look into this Mother? 

There may be an issue with the damage tracker. I haven't touched this ability in months possibly years, so I need to check and see what's going on. It could possibly have been caused by a blizzard update. This is only in beta right? Or is it also in the live map?

edit-

Works fine. The compounded damage doesn't apply to creeps only enemy heroes. The tooltip needs clarification.

On 9/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, MOTHER said:

There may be an issue with the damage tracker. I haven't touched this ability in months possibly years, so I need to check and see what's going on. It could possibly have been caused by a blizzard update. This is only in beta right? Or is it also in the live map?

edit-

Works fine. The compounded damage doesn't apply to creeps only enemy heroes. The tooltip needs clarification.

Ok, thanks for checking.

Played him today and it funnily it seemed back to normal. But I swear it was funky that day!!!