Sign in to follow this  
MOTHER

AoS 7 Beta Changelog

Mother, I was going to tell about it long time ago but forgot - photodeviator doesn't give cloac (I am not sure, but looks like no even simple cloac)     check it out pls, cause I have some cool combos with this item, but need true cloac to work

4 hours ago, MOTHER said:

OP and beta map updated!

Nice item changes

Interesting stuf -  u nerfed Bio's zombies AOE resist
Idea is that Bio was able to jungling but struggled cause there is an AOE in every camp
so u used to microcontrol to let em dodge aoes and do damage
now they die even harder
Think about removing AOE dmg for some camps - that would really help bio, ling, unix junglers and wouldn't cange anything to others

Also about photodeviator
Have u checked if it gives true invis?  cause looks like its not
Or I just have to ask about mechanic -       if for example I am Lurker or Toxi with ult on use photo on myself and dive in enemies should I stay invisible?
Cause when I did that enemies saw me.   But explanation says that they shouldn't cause Cloac fells only on AA (or smth like that)

Bio,

You could never directly control his infected civilians outside of his R and that's where and the damage resistance was really needed to make the spell fulfill its potential.

I did try to jungle with Bio to see what you mean, and failed miserably until level 4-5. The jungler items have all been improved for their purpose this patch though to make them more cost effective since opening with them could set you back. We'll see about the AoE in the jungle camps after this.

Photodeviator,

You should stay invisible and keep the damage resistance provided you do not attack or cast spells. If they have detection, they will see you but you will retain the damage resistance that the active provides you. I've been seeing more players incorporate the item in their builds, mostly on initiators to do their thing. It's working good, maybe too good.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:09 AM, MOTHER said:

Photodeviator,

You should stay invisible and keep the damage resistance provided you do not attack or cast spells. If they have detection, they will see you but you will retain the damage resistance that the active provides you. I've been seeing more players incorporate the item in their builds, mostly on initiators to do their thing. It's working good, maybe too good.

Oh , ok, I misunderstood how it is supposed to work.  There s written  "True Cloac" so I thought that it should be invisible even to scan
its fine then

what about it is too op - ye it is
but nobody buys that
actually idk why but there are few ppl buying support items when most of them are very powerfull
I guess photo shouldn't be nerfed cause it gives just armor and resist that are really not needed to support so this item kinda balanced buy giving pretty weak stats
(idea that almost ALL support items have resists makes armor and resist less costeffective to supports but that's fine)

On 6/5/2017 at 11:49 AM, MOTHER said:

Duran's Buckler

- No longer gives +6 Armor.

- Unique changed to "Property of Duran 1"; Grants +6 Spell Armor.

Duran's Machete

- No longer gives +5% Weapon Speed.

- Unique changed to "Property of Duran 2"; Grants +6% Weapon Speed.

Duran's Pendant

- No longer gives +1 Energy Regeneration.

- Unique changed to "Property of Duran 3"; Grants +3% Spell Damage.

no

For their price, those items gave far too much and took away from other early game items.

Consider this in the context of recent changes such as:

1- The new consumables added and the tweaks to existing consumables that offer lenient health and energy regen in lane.

2-  Lifesteal of Machete repurposed for Hunter's Hatchet and Hunter's Knife.

3- Attributes giving more per point than before.

4- Sanctums offering near lane high regen.

5- STR heroes meta was in part due to their ability to mitigate physical and spell damage early. Buckler did not help.

For their price, the items are still giving a ton of value. Changes are not final anyway.