KinGofDaBerG

The Masters Tournament l Come One and All l Registration Now Open

EU Ih stopped cuz nobody wants to take an active role in initiating them. Zorro (bless him!) tried it a few times, but no one really followed suit. John has been absent lately and really he always tried to bring us together and successfully so.

Having said this, I regularly have been seeing 25+ people online playing AoS pubs in NA at a time. The most I've seen since this whole revival began last fall.

Even if the tourney gets delayed a week we can still do it.

Not to mention all the new stuff that will be coming out sooner rather than later. Don't give up!

In-game name EU: Drizzt; NA: DarkLord

Preferred role: any support or tank

Indication your allocation: team/individual

Specify which tournaments you would like to join: all

Edited by Deathbringer

In-game name US: xetas

Preferred role: Any support or tank

Indication your allocation: Individual/need team

Specify which tournaments you would like to join: all

EU Ih stopped cuz nobody wants to take an active role in initiating them. Zorro (bless him!) tried it a few times, but no one really followed suit. John has been absent lately and really he always tried to bring us together and successfully so.

Having said this, I regularly have been seeing 25+ people online playing AoS pubs in NA at a time. The most I've seen since this whole revival began last fall.

Even if the tourney gets delayed a week we can still do it.

Not to mention all the new stuff that will be coming out sooner rather than later. Don't give up!

Entirely blame the cucks who refuse to use Mumble and prefer to sit in this Bnet 2.Shap chat channel system. Back when group chats first came out and people were on Mumble it was simple to invite people. Now its impossible to know who is on because half of EU players are too fked in the head to press one button to IH, the other half would rather end a 7 man pub than join an IH with 9 others waiting. If IHs took less than an hour to setup and more than 30% lasted longer than the setup time more players would reconsider playing again.

NB: Don't get me started on this auto-ban BS culture or 'I won't play with player X' or even 'sudden onset muteness' which appears when asking for captains.

Absolutely fair points, but let's not deviate much further from the purpose of this topic. A thread about the fundamental problems that make IH so unattractive to new/returning players should be opened. :)

Absolutely fair points, but let's not deviate much further from the purpose of this topic. A thread about the fundamental problems that make IH so unattractive to new/returning players should be opened. :)

That is really good idea imo. Making topic about ih problems.

But main thing is:

Will it result in anything? Will it be done anything to make it happen? Towards fixing some problems making inhousing not being popular/attractive?

Because most reasons are pretty simple and straightforward to say. And also not derail the topic further I agree.

Edited by SayMyName

It's exams season which may explain the quietus period we are experiencing now. I hope that at worst this gets delayed. I think last year's tournament by was in the first week of June.