Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.367

@John Would having 2v2 in the hard lane really advantage the team in hard lane that much? I feel like there's already some pretty strong solo hard laners and simply putting two in that lane means they'll probably push up more and be even more gankable for the jungle. Of course the 2 in the easy lane wont get nearly as much CS. It would be more about picking strong laning combos than necesarily strong team comps. It's really just like pubs.

@Fell I think simply excluding marauders increases single target damage heroes/junglers efficiency and would leave AoE heroes where they are which may have unintended effects.

Edited by Jaysi

what do you mean his q with his HP? He still has to go ontop of them literally to slow them, the q does nothing if they are running away....So your saying viron could actually impact a game now SOMEWHAT there still no real reason in a serious game you picked viron over any other support or tank just saying.... his new HP is actually useful now NOT an actual troll. if viron is slowing someone and they are moving away and for some reason he Q's (which he losses 25% of his own speed btw)they either A slide away super fast or B walk away cause viron can no long slow them anymore due to being slowed himself. The effected range of his slow is legit when the hero is on his model.

what do you mean his q with his HP? He still has to go ontop of them literally to slow them, the q does nothing if they are running away....So your saying viron could actually impact a game now SOMEWHAT there still no real reason in a serious game you picked viron over any other support or tank just saying.... his new HP is actually useful now NOT an actual troll. if viron is slowing someone and they are moving away and for some reason he Q's (which he losses 25% of his own speed btw)they either A slide away super fast or B walk away cause viron can no long slow them anymore due to being slowed himself. The effected range of his slow is legit when the hero is on his model.

I said it's annoying af, I didn't say nerf it. Calm your titties.

Consider these things to make game more balance...

Chuck Tbone, nerf speed from w a bit and walls last less.

Pyro, nerf healin

Boros, nerf his q and bola range and s damage, and salsa r range

Artanis, nerf slow cus its so broken and q w

Garamond, nerf towers damage and let them be killed out of spell damage

Tassadar, nerf movement speed

Alarak, nerf him a lot

Grunty, also need a small nerf like all others except alarak.

Edited by nisamja

Next Changelog?

Items:

Health Capsule / Energy Capsule

When I see link hero, little health or energy, I actually give capsule and give ..! Range???? Only near! Better range than "Enternal Drive"

Hero:

Lurker:

If Lurker under ground and sight range AA!!!!!

Bio:

[E] - Aberrated Claymore

70/ 130/ 190/ 250 >>> 120 / 180 / 240 / 300

[W] - Cannibalize

Cooldown: - 30 >> 15 seconds

Ability:

Target display!

an example. Swann Rory!

Strength

Kerri: Q

TBone: Q

Vorpal: Q, E, R

Cain: Q

Khyrak: Q

Agility

Toxi Q

Warfield Q, W

Savange R

Axiom Q

Huntress R

Zeratul Q

Artanis Q

Intelligence

Raynor E R

Cypris Q

Null Q E

Anthrax Q

MAAR E*2

Kuradel W R

Corona Q

Psionic Q

Jakk Summer: E (Energy Rifle)

Edited by HawKeYe

I don't understand most of what you just said, but I agree that giving allies health and energy capsules needs a cast range buff, albeit a small one.

I don't understand most of what you just said, but I agree thatgiving allies health and energy capsules needs a cast range buff, albeit a small one.

Mother, You do not understand? Theme? Health Capsule / Energy Capsule?

Mother, You do not understand? Theme? Health Capsule / Energy Capsule?

Maybe instead of increasing the range make it so its point in click that pulls the hero towards the target. It is real annoying when you have to be point blank and not directly follow an allied hero trying to give them a capsule then you accidentally click on yourself. Or they wiggle around like in laning phase and can never click them.

Next Changelog:

Sarah Kerrigan:

new skin and new portraits as nova!

old skin :-alt

0.jpg

[W] - Glaive Worm

33% less physical dmg >-25%

Edited by HawKeYe

This wasn't Adam though, although we both share an affinity for this WONDERFUL hero. Blizzard just released some new skins and I have more toys to play with. This Immo skin will supplant the current one mostly. The alt will remain the same.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! make grunty's rocket move speed scalling int like +1.5% speed for every 10 int etc

need more possible ways to build heroes!!

While we're at it let Timmy scale with Queen's agi and str, that way we can increase its weapon speed, health, and more resistance. kappa

Hmmm Agi scale with Narud's orb attack speed?

Scale agi allow raynor OP marudar to shoot faster, str make it more tank, and int make it do more dmg? (LETS MAKE RAYNOR AUTO BAN!)

Scale agi allow bio to spawn more minons?

Scale str/agi/int for MICRO to move faster ?

Scale agi/int for drake to do more dmg?

Scale int with boros for infinite bola range?

I am too lazy to type so I will end here.

Hmmm Agi scale with Narud's orb attack speed?

Scale agi allow raynor OP marudar to shoot faster, str make it more tank, and int make it do more dmg? (LETS MAKE RAYNOR AUTO BAN!)

Scale agi allow bio to spawn more minons?

Scale str/agi/int for MICRO to move faster ?

Scale agi/int for drake to do more dmg?

Scale int with boros for infinite bola range?

I am too lazy to type so I will end here.

Sounds funnier than "uuuh,lets pick dat akasha as tank as usually and make a shap on his int skills scalling and we will stay aaaaawesome guys"

If there were more different scales on heroes then for ex int rog(ineshot physical ult), antiCD vergil (reducing scalling str for ex) , poke maar (agi abilities range scalling), fart viron (agi loudness scalling lul ) there would be moooree funny things to do.

Edited by Fell