Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.367

"But I don't see a problem with him being able to wave clear as well as maar does"

So why do jakk mines have reduced dmg vs creeps?

Won't be so anymore

Maybe I'm not doing the math right, but even if you use all pilars (blink included) there will be less damage out than before?

Well a full combo can still do over 8000 damage with a legit build. So you can still one shot people with under 4000 HP and 50% Spell Resist.

The hero will get more farm than before considering you won't be able to deny as much. On top of that pushing the enemy hero back towards his tower will more likely reduce his opponents farm too, especially when you will have to last hit under the tower competing with immortal shields and the tower damage.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but I'm pretty sure immortal will be way more annoying to lane against. On top of that he will more likely have a higher net worth after the lane phase while his opponent will have a lower net worth with that change.

We'll see how it plays out.

lol I cant believe everyone is talking about immortals wave clear now(not saying its not good), but thing that worrys me much more is that for some rason he gives every single hero on the map free energy regen

I don't see the free energy regen as a problem.

I never understood why heroes that are picked, occasionally or more are getting buffs, let alone 2-3 buffs at the same time?

Last few examples that comes to my mind is:

Artanis getting like 2-3 buffs at once only to be nerfed heaps.

Pyro same here, he was fine but not just first picked. Gets 3 buffs at the same time only to be nerfed the coming patches.

Can we find a pattern here? What does Artanis, Pyro and Immortal have in common? :D

Don't get me wrong Adam, I really like the updates and changes that's done but sometimes there's a few gangsta changes.

Edited by John

I think it will be surprising what the energy regen will do in the lane phase. And honestly Immo didn't need a buff.

Also are we moving back to wave clearing mids?

I don't think it would be too big of a problem, especially if adam decides to finally make yagdra give ressit to creeps!

Edited by ZERATUL

I came back from Hiatus and people said Artanis was never getting picked, so I decided to do some mega buffs to get him auto banned, then nerfed back to a good state. Same with pyro. And someone made the immortal suggestions on mumble and I decided to do them.

with the way creeps are changed I am pretty sure imm wave clear will be what it was on his nerf, since the Q damage cut to creeps was before the huge nerf to all his damage in general....we will see. I do know that where his q was before this buff you could blow a fully loaded Q on a creep lane middle of the game and even early and it would take one health bar away.

I am not saying that imm wasn't good but I don't thing its a devastating change., its no like he buffed the actual damage to hero. I cant wait for farting noise on viron

Edited by BlackXioN

Immo dealt NO damage during laning. His AA was arguably one of the absolute worst in the game. He couldn't finish off a hero/creep with his AA if his life depended on it.

"Reduced creep damage" is a cop out solution IMO anyway, and complicates things unnecessarily. If Immo's waveclear is too strong in the context of his whole kit, then the numbers themselves should be adjusted and rescaled.

Jakk's mines are a different case in the context of his whole kit, and IMO should go to Tinkerville; Meaning they ought to be remade into actual proximity mines that are placed and stacked individually like his ult but are triggered via proximity. Remove 'reduced creep damage' from them then.

"Reduced creep damage" is a cop out solution IMO anyway, and complicates things unnecessarily. If Immo's waveclear is too strong in the context of his whole kit, then the numbers themselves should be adjusted and rescaled.

Well the problem was that if his numbers were adjusted at the time of the change then he would deal too little damage to heroes as well as creep. People generally agreed his damage was fine but people also said he was clearing waves too easily.

Well the problem was that if his numbers were adjusted at the time of the change then he would deal too little damage to heroes as well as creep. People generally agreed his damage was fine but people also said he was clearing waves too easily.

I think having Q consume % Max energy per second it is at out there in addition to an initial flat energy cost could've justified the damage and waveclear. But that's just one idea. Honestly, we can be more creative than just damage reductions, the number of variables that can be played with to balance anything are too many to take that route.

On an unrelated note, the debuff reductions from Immortal's E should be transplanted into his heroic passive, as it no longer fits the new global aura. Maybe increase it to 50% to compensate for the loss of AoE. It'll make for some nice synergy with buffer.

On an unrelated note, the debuff reductions from Immortal's E should be transplanted into his heroic passive, as it no longer fits the new global aura. Maybe increase it to 50% to compensate for the loss of AoE. It'll make for some nice synergy with buffer.

You know the debuff reduction only applies to himself right?

#Cow

Cow:

Q - Duration: 11s -> 8s

- Now grants 4u vision around the wall

R - Vision Radius: 4u -> 7u

Good!

[W] - Anabolic Burst

+100% Movement Speed for 0.75 seconds > 1,00 seconds

[if Tbone is fully charged] +300% Movement Speed for 0.75 seconds >>> 1,50 or 2,00 seconds

[Q] - Brownstone Fissure

(+40%INT) > (+60%INT)

I think cow is now a completely fine hero in both balance and his role.

yep

and there is real problem with jungling now:

I v played dehacka jungle yesterday and problem I got is that I can fast get lvl 3 to ez jungle that snowballs and so when I came lvl 5 to gang mid - mider was lvl 8.

Funny is that I was with exp talent.

You should fix that shap cause it is impossible to get lvl now.

Up the exp from jungle or at least give some buffs after killing 3 jungles in a row like + 20 dmg to jungles or smth like that or make item to increase exp from neutrals for 10-15% at least

Before this patch like 90%+ of the games would have a jungle on each team.

Maybe the reduced xp will make it more like situational and the lanes less obvious upfront.

Right now the question is whenever or not it's actually worth to jungle. Which gives us a few different scenarios. The most interesting one is probably when one team jungles and the other one doesn't.

Lets say Zerg has Jungle and protoss 2x dual lanes:

Not taking the heroes into account in each team i think it's safe to say that Zerg has an advantage in the mid lane and in the 2 vs 2 lane. Zerg jungle can severely impact the lane with his presence. After this update I think it's really clear that if the jungle doesn't make an impact by ganking dual lanes are better. The advantage would in my opinion be between small- --> huge advantage for zerg depending on how successful the jungler is.

In the 2 vs 1 lane the solo guy ( Zerg team) will wrek hard and the 3 heroes probably end up on similar xp. The protoss player with farm priority will have a free farm lane and the support and the Zerg hero will prob end up with similiar money ( taking last hits and kills / assists into account). In general I don't think that enemy jungle SHOULD be able to do that much about this lane, and the risk / reward ratio for him ganking in better than trying to make a move 2 vs 2. In other words this should be a HUGE advantage for Protoss

People might have other opinions on above and obviously there's a lot of factors to take into account, but I think that most of us will agree that the jungle really needs to gank a lot in order for it to be worth it. In other words I think that heroes that are bad gankers / not as reliant ( skill shot gankers, or just bad until they have their ultimates will be seen less frequently due to this update.

Having a jungle that only farms was likely to cost you the game and now it's even more hurting than before.

I think we will see a lot more 2x2 lanes, and I am a bit afraid heroes that wasn't picked frequently in the jungle before because they had "poor" ganks won't get picked at all.

That being said I think it will be interesting to see how this plays out we might get a lot more variation.

A few things on my mind:

Shinobi MS at least should definitely go. Item gives too much. Cloak active should be treated with the same prejudice as warp shard's blink and Impact Dial's push (i.e. tacked onto items that give little besides the active).

MK R should go on cooldown after his Bribed unit is killed. Just seems more consistent.

Consider reverting heal debuffs on kura/cauterizer. Or add a new item with either an active or passive for the specific purpose of slowing down health regeneration/heals. Introducing an anti-heal hero like Ancient Apparition would be amazing too.

Viron's heroic when combined with his Q is annoying as flob.

If you wanna make jungle no so impactable -(or smth like this) just makes jungles 3x times easier to kill and 3 x times less exp.

Then if there will be jungles he will spent at jungles few time, get not a lot exp and will have to gang like every 1-2 min

So excluding marauders from every jungle camp will make exactly that thing what you want to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!