Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.358-1.364

1.No Cain skin

2. MK skin(use covert marines or use the Raynor model where he had a bayonetta on his rifle you can find this during the hots campaign where kerrigan and Raynor try to escape the lab)

3.No blue flame pyro skin using the covert model hellbat(make this the new hero to get a themed ability and skin)

3.No Boros skin using vorazun most likely if people dont want more bruisers/bursts or just want a different hero other than protoss

4.No use of heroes of the storm models(I have seen them used,but only on games exclusive on sc2mapster maybe it is possible to use a way to implement them)

5.If you do find a way, then you can probably use the actual abilities of the spear of adun when you couldnt find out how before

6.A new hero

Probably next things for a big patch

I am limited to the number of broken changes I can make at a time.

LIES there are plenty broken changes that exists in the game but no one found them yet.

want an example? (too hard to think of one?).

A good example of this is OP VORPAL.

1.No Cain skin

2. MK skin(use covert marines or use the Raynor model where he had a bayonetta on his rifle you can find this during the hots campaign where kerrigan and Raynor try to escape the lab)

3.No blue flame pyro skin using the covert model hellbat(make this the new hero to get a themed ability and skin)

3.No Boros skin using vorazun most likely if people dont want more bruisers/bursts or just want a different hero other than protoss

4.No use of heroes of the storm models(I have seen them used,but only on games exclusive on sc2mapster maybe it is possible to use a way to implement them)

5.If you do find a way, then you can probably use the actual abilities of the spear of adun when you couldnt find out how before

6.A new hero

Probably next things for a big patch

1- Cain has a skin ingame right now

2- Mk has a skin ingame right now

3- Pyro has an unreleased skin

3- Vorazun will hopefully be a real hero some day.

4- No need I think.

5- Certain there is a way.

6- Soon

LIES there are plenty broken changes that exists in the game but no one found them yet.

want an example? (too hard to think of one?).

A good example of this is OP VORPAL.

Many things exist, but only a few come in at a time.

I mean I like all the changes adam, I just think you shouldve waited with reducing the creeps bounty before changing hero bounty system.

Edited by ZERATUL

wooooow made more changes and still didn't make viron Q OP or debuff immune during ult oooooooooooooooorrrrr the freaking energy cost!!!! WHY GOD WHY!!!!! Ohhhh and axiom heat cost :'( poor axiom doesn't even get bonus from everthirst

Edited by BlackXioN

Surprised to see the creep bounty decreased, when the general conclusion was that it was UP at the current stage: http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/9320-creep-score/#entry135427

With the current nerf to lane creeps we are making the jungle more rewarding compared to what it before this this patch.. Is this really a step we want to take... Last hitting less and less significant while making jungle stronger?

Overall Kill Bounty was reduced as well, as were the marauders in the jungle. It's all comparative right? What kind of difference should we feel in game when there is a difference in cs? If you have 50 creep more than the enemy carry mid game you'll have a good ~1.3k more. Do you think it should be higher?

Ok that newest patch probably evens it out.

I'm just trying to understand what you are trying to accomplish.

With the new buff to super creeps most games end much earlier than before anyway, but with less bountys everyone will just have less items when the game end.

Ok that newest patch probably evens it out.

I'm just trying to understand what you are trying to accomplish.

I guess it is making sure the game ends when it should end instead of it dragging because of smallramps/optowers/opwaveclear/smallbase/etc/etc/etc.

I'm of the opinion of course, that a game should drag if the players defending are good enough skillwise to muster a comeback. But this is a really fine line.

Again, just guessing. For the lord works in mysterious ways....