Sign in to follow this  
Dafuq

Who is the Best Troll In the World?

Cast your vote below by making a comment or liking!

Top 5 shall be listed here. Forum admins, please help me keep tally (feel free to edit)!

Vote for as many players as you like! Of-course, you can only vote for a particular player once.

Player/Vote:

Yaldi: 15

Dafuq: 5

Loveyourself: 3

Soed: 2

Skydie: 1

Sharingan: 1

CompleteNoob: 1

Fighter: 1

Alex Aversky: 1

Edited by Sharingan

Skydie for trolling Forums

Soed for trolling forums, BM and making Mother quit EU

Sharingan for trolling Soed

Loveyourself for lobby kicking

CompleteNoob for OP zera mid afk strategy

I vote soed for making people rq this game.

Other vote to fighter for being most toxic member of the comunity, blocking people when they send him friend request.

Edited by ZERATUL

Skydie for trolling Forums

Soed for trolling forums, BM and making Mother quit EU

Sharingan for trolling Soed

Loveyourself for lobby kicking

CompleteNoob for OP zera mid afk strategy

First of all, I don't actually BM. I flob around. Big difference.

Secondly, if that small fry doesn't come on EU because I thrashed his insanely bad proposal of "winners should stay in the game" inhouse rules, then he is truly a whiny little punk.

Also how exactly did you troll me? lol

Edited by johnnytherocker

Loveyourself is the big bad of the AoS universe. What he lacks in creativity and intelligence he more than makes up in his relentlessness.

loveyourself is quite the troll. He's gotten himself well known and hated by many.

Skydie lives to be a troll as long as he and his victims are separated by the internet

AtomiKs is not to shabby either. A troll at heart, he has the power to troll players of this game harder than anyone else.

AtomiKs is not to shabby either. A troll at heart, he has the power to troll players of this game harder than anyone else.

I have a bad feeling about the next patch....

All of these are useless because people vote for those they play with the most.

To circumvent this nonsense, you could make it region-specific. "Who is best carry in EU?" for example.

That, and a lot of people in the community will not vote in this, because they are not on the forum - and of those who do, some are like you, Sharingan, and base the evaluation on idiotic metrics and a complete lack of understanding of the game. That, and people will vote for random mongs because they like them or because they like flobing up your vote.

And why the flob would you have more than one vote? Defeats the whole purpose.

I noticed Soed didn't spam this post here, is it because it is the only category he might win?

Dafuq, in a bid to be voted no. 1 troll in the world, casts Soed's LZ.

Youtube:

Hope you enjoy before it gets reported and removed by Youtube.

Dafuq says this is a one-off and is unavailable to do any future casts.

eFdAM6b.png

Im not sure if this guy is trolling or thats what he actually sounds like but after the first 10 seconds of hearing his voice, I might have to get myself tested because it did sometihing to me. Also why let this guy cast which was a really good game, wasted content in my eyes. I don't know what you want to achieve with this

Dafuq, in a bid to be voted no. 1 troll in the world, casts Soed's LZ.

Youtube:

Hope you enjoy before it gets reported and removed by Youtube.

Dafuq says this is a one-off and is unavailable to do any future casts.

eFdAM6b.png

First of all, to those of you that don't know or can't hear it: Dafuq is Sharingan himself.

I am not sure whether this is parody or satire. There is a lack of insight and humour, honestly. It is just some kind of dumb faux-Chinese character that sadly doesn't seem to have more knowledge about inhouses than you, Sharingan.

Casts like those are generally funny if the caster (better with more than one) is really insightful and good at acting stupid, because they can set up the pins and knock them down. You being there by yourself, with dumb jokes, flaming and mockery isn't funny because it is painfully shallow.

There is obtuse and intentionally obtuse. The first can be funny to laugh at, in a bad spot and only for limited time, while the latter can be funny if done right - particularly when coupled with proper comedic timing and reflection.

In other words, you did an absolutely shap job, mate, sorry.

Claim this to have "baited" my post here if you want, but you should know that I mean every word of this. You could have easily made this funny, or at least funnier than what ended up your final product.

EDIT: I want to clarify that I think the videos you do upload on your youtube are solely a positive for the community, with the exception of this one. You are doing good work and I am happy you like casting. I would personally advise you to set up shop with co-casters more, which is a lot more engaging to the viewers - or at the very least focus less on the bullshap and a little more on the game during your casts. You are learning alongside the viewer, which I think could be great for them.

This edit is to sort of pre-empt some of the retarded drama. "Oh God now Sharingan RQ streaming". I hope you're able to take critique better than MOTHER. Put yourself out there, be prepared for feedback.

What you did here was honestly complete torture to listen to. The one saving grace was one fight where - because you had been saying a variation of "soed what a noob" a hundred times - you had to catch yourself saying "John, what a..." and then go quiet. That made me smile. Didn't redeem the video, which was straight garbage, but it was a little funny. Unintentionally, but still.

Frankly the fact that you ever thought uploading this video was a good idea is completely beyond me.

Edited by johnnytherocker

I'm pretty sure in a pub once he said that him and his brother share the account and one only played Kerri whereas the other played a few more heroes

I'm pretty sure in a pub once he said that him and his brother share the account and one only played Kerri whereas the other played a few more heroes

thats [TOMB] Commander you are thinking of

Edited by debil