Sign in to follow this  
johnnytherocker

What region has the better players? EU or NA?

It's that time of the year again.

I think we all know that if I, along with John, manage to assemble a proper team, will default win Africans tourney (Like last time) - but that aside, who has the best players currently?

(And just like last time, if you look in your hearts, you will all know it to be true)

In EU we have a lot of good players. From the annoying to the less annoying, they are all at least somewhat skilled in the game.

I see Apache in the inhouses a lot, and he is skilled. What other good NA players are there? lol

My heart goes out to folk like Dutch and Adam, but while you're certainly not Averskyi you're also not Parasite - amirite?

So from where I'm sitting, EU has a pretty clear advantage in all categories. I wouldn't say NA players were scrubs on the whole, but I wouldn't say they weren't, either.

sWPdThJ.png

I'll be honest with you, Sharingan. While it is fun, and the EU vs NA is as abundantly clear in EUs favour as it has always been, you actually took a screenshot and uploaded a match where one of the players have been playing for five days (me), another one day (diipa) and the last guy just the same day (moxy). All in the same team, having fun and reminiscing about old times with this AoS-committed superfreak John and the newschool king of the scrubs DoubleG.

Posting that makes even less sense than me posting this:

3DHTsM2.jpg

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

That, and you actually have no balls, agreeing to a 1v1 and then first giving me the "Yeah we do it tomorrow" before you then actually leave the game we create, dodging the 1v1 entirely. Zero pride and zero integrity.

In other words, not only are EU better at AoS than NA (And also everyone else), they are also better people.

Edited by johnnytherocker

Ehh I am pretty sure no one decided to send me player handles for reward so what am I suppose to do?

This right here sums up what NA players think of beating EU players counts for... we didn't even waste our time to send player handles to collect our rewards...kind of felt like we were stealing... amirite?

That Immortal is black? If it was... was one side game even with some scrubs in.

DoublePutita which nickname you using now? :*

I'll be honest with you, Sharingan. While it is fun, and the EU vs NA is as abundantly clear in EUs favour as it has always been, you actually took a screenshot and uploaded a match where one of the players have been playing for five days (me), another one day (diipa) and the last guy just the same day (moxy). All in the same team, having fun and reminiscing about old times with this AoS-committed superfreak John and the newschool king of the scrubs DoubleG.

Posting that makes even less sense than me posting this:

3DHTsM2.jpg

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

That, and you actually have no balls, agreeing to a 1v1 and then first giving me the "Yeah we do it tomorrow" before you then actually leave the game we create, dodging the 1v1 entirely. Zero pride and zero integrity.

In other words, not only are EU better at AoS than NA (And also everyone else), they are also better people.

lol you deserve it for starting this rage baiting post.

In all seriousness, if you watch my vids, when giving you an intro, i praised you for being charismatic and help bringing so many old players back <3. Ur also one of my favourite players to watch and listen to.

Thanks for posting the screenshot tho, look at that dehaka 1220 damage in and 12-8-40 kda. Black comes back, pubstomps then says "i'll see you in another year", he did leave us that op build, I mean the entire team and t3 towers were tickling him for 30secs.

Now back to this ragebaiting topic: zera is my main, there is no point demolarising you just as ur back. and the above game is pub so it didn't count.

Also, the murican dehaka carried.

I don't know where Aus belongs to because technically it reports to UK's Queen (colony) however behaves like another state to the US. What I do know is... NA deserved extra points fro carrying me.

u gonna get rekt so u dodge 1v1 flobing puss

After hearing you on mumble, I wanted to ask you to co-commentate a game next. My insight is limited and getting old so don't have enough energy to be as funny. Your personality, knowledge of the game, "unique" perception of the game and Danish accent will add some flavor.

Do this and you can rekt me with 1v1 all day. FYI i get rekt 1v1 in pubs when everyone else leaves so I don't know how much satisfaction you'll get out of it.

After hearing you on mumble, I wanted to ask you to co-commentate a game next. My insight is limited and getting old so don't have enough energy to be as funny. Your personality, knowledge of the game, "unique" perception of the game and Danish accent will add some flavor.

Do this and you can rekt me with 1v1 all day. FYI i get rekt 1v1 in pubs when everyone else leaves so I don't know how much satisfaction you'll get out of it.

Mate I'll be happy to co-cast with you sometime

Ehh I am pretty sure no one decided to send me player handles for reward so what am I suppose to do?

As team captain I take full responsibility for not not submitting player handles. My team did provide me with some. Adam, SCV or whoever else is currently capable of doing so... please remove all existing "Tournament Winner" badges from existing players and I will provide the updated player handles.

Thanks

I hear UK isn't part of EU anymore. Am I correct?

It's OK Yaldi, you are part of something better: THE COMMONWEALTH.

tPQXTHr.png

Also, this EU VS NA thing is getting old. The Olympics and all other major sports don't honour things based on where SC2 servers are, its time for some new threads: who is the best jungler/tank/support/int carry/dps carry/leader/troll in the world?

New threads to follow...

The only thing that is fact... is that the last team to win an AOS tourney was from NA .... so NA>EU (When it counts)

Only thing that counts is who won the biggest AoS tourny, and that would be EU