Sign in to follow this  
johnnytherocker

What is your Internet speed?

I am paying for a 50/10 line, and getting what I paid for, with a little bonus. This is with youtube (in hd), six tabs, sc2, LoL and Origin open, if it makes a difference:

ass.png

(Click to enlarge)

I connected to an NA server, with a 131ms ping ensuing, just because I can.

I am only faster than 65% of Danish connections at 55 mb/s. In Sweden I would probably be sitting at 50% or lower. flobing Sweden.

What about you?

Edited by johnnytherocker

I've been sitting on the same shapty connection speed since 2005. Which is fine I guess

About a year ago I got an offer to try 3 months of 1000 connection for the same price as me 100, The only time I could find it somewhat useful was when I was downloading several Blueray movies at the same time. Maybe I'll upgrade if it's required in order to support 4K+ movies / tv-series.

But anything above 100/100 is kinda of a waste with money for most people.

What the FLOB is that connection

The Dl speed is supposed to be on par with the upload speed but my wife was interneting at the time and I had stuff running as well. Normally it sits closer to 80-90 up and down.

The Dl speed is supposed to be on par with the upload speed but my wife was interneting at the time and I had stuff running as well. Normally it sits closer to 80-90 up and down.

That explains it - but what on earth was she doing that was sucking 70 mb/s? That almost impressive, I think.

I've been sitting on the same shapty connection speed since 2005. Which is fine I guess

100/100 since 2005 is impressive as fack. In 2005 I think I was on 1mb/s or 2mb/s? Agree with you on 1000 mb/s being useless, my Uni connection is arounnd 850 mb/s and I don't feel any difference from a home 70 mb/s.

100/100 since 2005 is impressive as fack. In 2005 I think I was on 1mb/s or 2mb/s? Agree with you on 1000 mb/s being useless, my Uni connection is arounnd 850 mb/s and I don't feel any difference from a home 70 mb/s.

Yeah in terms of speed the development hasn't changed much, However back then you had to live in a bigger city to have access to a 100/100 fiber connection. 10 years later, the speed is 10 times higher I guess but it's even available in this shapty town of 5000 people where I currently live.

Thats my internet speed in my africashack. I think im quite good

.hqdefault.jpg

As you can see i have no upload speed. I cannot upload things on internet. Its even forbidden by the law

Edited by SayMyName

Thats my internet speed in my africashack. I think im quite good

.hqdefault.jpg

As you can see i have no upload speed. I cannot upload things on internet. Its even forbidden by the law

Haha, what the flob is that!?

That cannot be real.