Sign in to follow this  
AceSpade

Boring cause DIsbalanced and just Boring cause the same

Guys lol,all the time same heroes banned and picked

boros,darpa,drake,jax,stukov,queen,egon,khyrak,dehaka

it is stupid so need something to change at draft rules

at first i could be like at HoTS tournaments (heroes banned - banned to all next games)

ofc not alot heroes so need to reset every 3rd-4rth game but would help a lot

but it works only if there is balance(or just a lot of heroes balanced )

but there are lot heroes who are very good or very bad so I recommend this

another variant i told lot of times: draft enemy team

ofc at fisrt there will be some teams like narud,viron,gara so not so fun but there are 2 good things

1.ppl will learn danmed heroes and will be funny

2. we will know what heroes are realy bad and need buff.

if we play like 2-3 days with enemy draft we will find mostly bad heroes and fix

Actually I think it was hucci saying on mumble how all heroes are so weak now only few are good etc etc, but when I asked him what heroes are weak he named tychus, cain, shadow(lol), garamond.

So would you be nice and say what heroes are soo weak please?

Edited by ZERATUL

Actually I think it was hucci saying on mumble how all heroes are so weak now only few are good etc etc, but when I asked him what heroes are weak he named tychus, cain, shadow(lol), garamond.

So would you be nice and say what heroes are soo weak please?

at first weak are viron,garamond

bit weak are narud,rory,balrog

idk about vorpal but his W is bad,so mb he too

that's my opinion

Edited by Fell

While heroes might not be weak, there's a bunch of heroes that will be really strong picks in any setup.

The heroes that people consider weak, are probably unplayed / boring heroes that none likes to play.

A hero that I find weak is Viron which I think can't be justified to get picked in any scenario. That is pretty much my personal definition of weak hero.

I don't mind having situational heroes which are picked less often, but some buff / nerfs could give us more variety.

Viron is just a troll hero, so no point even talking about it

Gara getting buffed next patch

Narud is fine

Rory weak?? He is on the strong side now lol his ult is 8 seconds again

Balrog needs rework

Vorpals W is actually raping everyone in inhouses(yes everyone, even allies). Started being picked by aiur few days ago.

Edited by ZERATUL

It is because I am saving my OP drafts for the upcoming tournament. Also getting all of the feeding out of my system now.

Edited by Apache

Aiur started pick vorpal to test after we have found the problem with him

if nobody fix op heroes in a day-two - why not play to enemydraft to play without them?

I agree almost entirely with John.

Yes there are top tier heroes. but the only hero I think I would 100% never draft would be viron.

OM

I m not trying to solve hero balance problem

my target is boring and same picks

so idk why don't we do one of this 2 variants

I know all the heroes, who is bad and good heroes! Also advantage and disadvantage!

My suggestion! We test other heroes and seek solution, where is flaw and improved!

AUTOBAN QUEEN, STUKOV, KHYRAK, EGON and 1 PUSH

I know which hero most take

1. Stukov 80-90 Winrate?

2. Queen

3. Boros

Nova, Egon, Khyrak, Akasha, Darpa, ......

never take

1. Viron

very seldom

1. Garamond

2. Starstream

3. Narud

CAIN? , Tychus, Brine, Leo,

We can play in the evening and better be other heroes and be fun???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rework and buff

Gara getting buffed next patch YES YES YES YES YES

Balrog needs rework > -3 Bloodbath >>> -2 Bloodbath

Rory FINE

Vorpal, its okay! I do not know W is good or need rework

Viron REWORK > Tank or Support

Leo > Passiv: 10% > 15% Movement Speed to nearbyallies!

Narud fine

Brine >E-Impale range ? > more range as Sunflare Gun

Roulette Jackson > R 4,5u > 5,0u

Kerrigan > +10 or 15 Damage (without talent +10 Damage)

COW > If wall stand, then again press Q wall down!!!!!!!!!!! Q - Scaling 40% -> 70% - Duration 11s -> 6s / W reduce CD and Movement Speed for 0.75 seconds > 1,0 scods!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want next hero TANK / Warrior FELIX

Aos haven 7 tank!

Edited by HawKeYe

What about making more tanks? yes yes! we have some inttanks like rory yigg jax erekul but we would need more hard str tanks. I suggest an idea of making baneling with unique passive skill like he would explode like viron but with another effect. It would launch a wave of poison for 10-15u dealing dmg eq to 10% of max health.

Q - (active) gains movement speed 10-15-20-25% but he couldnt attack.

W - (passive) each time he recieves dmg he gains armor and spell armor resist 5-10-15-20% for 4sec and stacking up to 5 times and refreshes after this effect after a cap. Also losing some movement speed.

E - (active) makes every enemy unit to attack him for 2 sec and enemies recieve dmg eq to 10-20-30-40 spell dmg + ( 20% of str)

R - (passive) enemy heroes autoattacking baneling from behind recieve dmg eq to 5-15-25% of banelings max hp.

ofc some skills may be changed up to u but i gave u some ideas to discuss)

heroes that a seldom picked are thychus(he is fine) cain (he is fine) bio (seems weak cz his ult is kinda useless. most heroes have aoe or escape skills) gara (hard to control or so + skills are not so useful) kerrigan ( idk why kerrigan cuz the s insane lategame ) toxi ( "cuz weak as hardcarry") shadow (not picked cuz kinda "doesnt suit" while i guess he is very strong. mb would be great if we make him absoulutaly invizable while his ult but decreasing its time to 5 sec or so) zera (idk why) leo(no idea why) erek( no idea why) viron ( is a troll fine ) huntress and avanger ( but they are also good as hard carries ) yigg (cuz he isnt a tank) null (idk why) coronna (idk why) and mb some more.

Edited by HUCCI

This isn't true actually because looking back at the past 1-2 weeks, I think that almost all heroes in the game have been picked other than like 2-3 which are either completely useless or boring to play. Personally I think that every hero can be useful and decent in a game if played with right build and mind set

agree that almost all heroes are usefull

but look at picks and bans in aos:

egon darpa drake boros stukov queen and etc

banned or picked almost every one game

for example compare it to HotS picks and bans:

all time different bans and pick,just all the time

and ofc there is the ban rule that makes banned hero banned to 2-3 games during tournaments so games are funny to look and all the time different picks

I think in every moba game there are heroes that are considered t1 and picked/banned every game as well as heroes that almost never get picked, so I don't see why you have such a huge problem having like 6-8 heroes that are included in most drafts. As I said before the heroes that don't get picked currently are Artanis(I'm not exactly sure why), Pyro has died down completely even though he is still pretty decent, Tychus because hes so flobing boring, Viron as hes completely useless as shown in an inhouse a couple of days ago and Narud because hes easily countered and hard to play but can be pretty good. These are the heroes that I personally haven't seen played in last 1-2 weeks excluding viron so it shows that not all games consist of the heroes that you stated even though they are picked/banned more frequently. So maybe we should turn our focus on these heroes instead of nerfing the so called 't1' heroes to change the meta up a bit.

agree that almost all heroes are usefull

but look at picks and bans in aos:

egon darpa drake boros stukov queen and etc

banned or picked almost every one game

for example compare it to HotS picks and bans:

all time different bans and pick,just all the time

and ofc there is the ban rule that makes banned hero banned to 2-3 games during tournaments so games are funny to look and all the time different picks

Have you considered that because we have a very limited pool of IH players, and that because of this eventually we begin to know which heroes each player excels at, and then we our bans are consciously or subconsciously influenced by this information?

You have to take into account that the pool of heroes receiving play IS correlated with the pool of players actually playing. It doesn't necessarily mean these heroes are necessarily the best. Everyone has their preferences. There is also such as a thing as a hero trending right now. Queen was nerfed more than a year ago, and hasn't changed much since that time. Where were the demands for nerfs all last year? Was she FP or FB in the last tournament? Exactly. Heroes trends and then they fade out in competitive. This is why Pyro is not here anymore even though he's still flobing strong.

Edited by Jessika

Interesting is that if we change draft rules to pick different heroes - we will test more heroes = find more builds and use of some heroes tat actyally not playing in ih

abput queen,if we was playing with new rules year ago queens powers would be found earlier

sj I don't inderstand 1 thing - why don't play ih with changed rukles of draft to make pucks different