KinGofDaBerG

Challenge to the AOS community golden oldies and new

Its gonna be rly hard to get 150 only on EU considering most ppl are on NA. Why not just count it together?

Nahhh

that would be too easy! Them NA players should come play EU ;)

im pretty sure EU > NA

Also im not banned anymore :)

OMFG Its a Diipa!

I don't get how such as scrub NA player on AoS, GenNonsense, can end up D2 and the best NA player from AOS on LoL (bronze sc2).

For the record the best EUW player is Schlosser, 250LP Masters peak. Testament to how shap NA is.

except hes not the best NA LoL player from AoS... lol

except hes not the best NA LoL player from AoS... lol

Pretty sure both you and Aellectris are/were Diamond - at least you claimed as much, at one point :-)

I remember also playing with Dox, who I think was gold(?), and this other flobing guy who I can't recall the name of, who was quite helpful as well as platinum. Double something(?).

That being said, and regardless of how NA-biased (and otherwise bad) MrBackups list is, being the best at AoS is aptly summarized by the old "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

MOST OP PLAYER AOS

Yaldeezy, Feedpache, Scrubdrater, Rawvision, Lolita, Feedchan, Ginomanji, Aellectris, John, Zera.aka parasite, aka 3 of 4 other names lol

Edited by Yaldi, Today, 09:05 AM

Nice work bro, fixed the list for us all.

The thing is that there's should be a different list for each version of this game, because people became good / quit / joined at different times /versions of the game.

Maybe the good old EU VS NA will get us some players back for the tourney, who knows.

MOST OP PLAYER AOS

Yaldeezy, Feedpache, Scrubdrater, Rawvision, Lolita, Feedchan, Ginomanji, Aellectris, John, Zera.aka parasite, aka 3 of 4 other names lol

And so it begins... let's see who dick is bigger ;)

Edited by Yaldi, Today, 09:05 AM

Nice work bro, fixed the list for us all.

The thing is that there's should be a different list for each version of this game, because people became good / quit / joined at different times /versions of the game.

Maybe the good old EU VS NA will get us some players back for the tourney, who knows.

Except you bro you've always been my MVP!!!

btw if someone does sets up a tourney (African), and there are more than 4 teams, i'm down to throw in a couple hundred just for a prize, though I'm WAY too busy (lazy) to organize a tourney myself

btw if someone does sets up a tourney (African), and there are more than 4 teams, i'm down to throw in a couple hundred just for a prize, though I'm WAY too busy (lazy) to organize a tourney myself

Depends can we muster 150 players ;) we up to 46 so far :)