KinGofDaBerG

Challenge to the AOS community golden oldies and new

I'd be glad if I were wrong but I don't think any kind of tourney is going to happen because there is simply too few people willing to commit to something that is prone to a last-minute cancellation for lack of participants. Would be nice to see some of the old-school players in our regular EU inhouse sessions though. We mostly play between 7pm-12am London time...

Hi old skool player here.

I have been in inhouses recently

African you remind me of Blessed Benedict Daswa, he was a martyr who died for his cause - just as you too will go out in a blaze of glory with this tournament.

You knew him personally?

You knew him personally?

Yes, he was a good friend of mine. It was rough for us, sticking together in Vondwe Primary School - a tough neighborhood and not many chances given to people like us.

Ultimately, him dying is what triggered me to move to Australia and invest in a rehabilitation center for the former convicts, there. I call it "Gassing the Aussies".

Yes, he was a good friend of mine. It was rough for us, sticking together in Vondwe Primary School - a tough neighborhood and not many chances given to people like us.

Ultimately, him dying is what triggered me to move to Australia and invest in a rehabilitation center for the former convicts, there. I call it "Gassing the Aussies".

Damn son, that's O P !