Sign in to follow this  
ZERATUL

Question

Since its impossible to discuss this in lobby I figured why not make a topic here.

I see some people asking for 1P autoban which is completely outdated. So can you tell me what heroes are pushers? Why do you want it autobanned? What makes it OP? Why when its not autobanned nobody even goes for 2+pushers considering its supposed to be OP?

Probably just comes down to poor drafters that don't know how to counter draft a push comp or just assume it's op even if they beat it.

Long ago there was a time when push comps could not be stopped. Gara and queen and a few others on the same team made it impossible to win. It didnt matter how many times you would kill them they would still win. Things were nerfed, but people were so against it they never really tested to see if it was ok now. So instead of ever testing the 1P rule was made and never changed.

Thats right quist, but not only that, towers also used to be stuped strong so nobody but pushers could rly kill towers fast. Heroes AA also didn't have bonus dmg equal to 75% main stat. I think most heroes now actually kill towers faster than so called pushers.

Back then it was really hard to stop it unless you had good communication and map awareness and some anti push heroes.

It was also boring to play against, even if you had what it took to counter it.

I feel it's hard to assess the current power of pushing lineups in AoS because the 1p autoban has been there for so long. Think I've only ever played 1 ih without it which was a disaster due to the balance at that time.

I remember 1P auto being implemented..

Swear it originated in EU with you Zeratul being a major advocate. After Qudditch's team used MK + Queen rather effectively. :)

It wasn't like 'push' mechanism was broken.

All the "push heroes" were just simply broken

People were like "Hm.. what do these OP heroes have in common? Oh they melt towers fast! push mechanism must be broken! Let's ban it"

Edited by OPReN

I remember 1P auto being implemented..

Swear it originated in EU with you Zeratul being a major advocate. After Qudditch's team used MK + Queen rather effectively. :)

As you said it was long time ago, game changed a lot since thers no reason for 1p auto anymore