Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.348-1.351

Queen is incredibly susceptible to ganks if she is in the offlane. Hitting her early and slowing down her lvl 5 makes her game impact significantly lower. Anyway the essence of what I said is that balancing this issue lies in offering counters and alternatives, not straight nerfing the hero. Look at what that tactic did to garamond: effectively removed him from the game.

Summarize:

• Queen is the best 1 vs 2 laner in the game.
  • It Always does decent or good regardless what it's put against.
  • It suits in every lane + hero comp.
  • It's a very easy hero to play.

I think she can handle the Cerebro change.

- Agreed.

- Not true. A lot of heroes counter banelings and some dual lanes can really oppress her. But I'll concede she is more likely to do decent in lane than not. Because her specialty is lane control.

- Yes, but it doesn't suit against every counter comp. Some comps can render her very weak.

- The skill floor is low, but the skill ceiling is high enough. Easy to play does not equate to bad hero.

I don't really care about the cerebro change so much honestly, the discussion was more about queen being op. Which I don't think she is, but I outlined possible compromises in the balance debate forum.

Queen is incredibly susceptible to ganks if she is in the offlane. Hitting her early and slowing down her lvl 5 makes her game impact significantly lower. Anyway the essence of what I said is that balancing this issue lies in offering counters and alternatives, not straight nerfing the hero. Look at what that tactic did to garamond: effectively removed him from the game.

How is she incredibly susceptible when she has increased mov speed + free vision due to the creep tumors. An instant heal and at lvl 6 she also has an aoe stun. Obviously she isn't a virgil with 2 blanks, but I wouldn't call her easily ganked.

thats at lvl 6, read what I said right after the first sentence. If you give any offlaner in dota2 a free lvl 5 then of course they will destroy your safelane...

You read / respond to one part of my post and act like I didn't read yours.

Clearly queen has the vision, increased mov speed and instant heal before before she turns level 6, or 5 for that matter.

You read / respond to one part of my post and act like I didn't read yours.

Clearly queen has the vision, increased mov speed and instant heal before before she turns level 6, or 5 for that matter.

Are you like a queen lover now?