Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.348-1.351

mhm a newbie on values and stuff but might it be possible to let vergil scale up from lategame somehow? cause his early game is wayyyy to strong right now. Maybe something like - leech scales not of target but of selfattrib.Energy maybe? So he has to decide wheter he want more damage throu int or more leech throu energy. That way his earlygame is nerved and his lategame still has potential.

The leech scales with the damage Vergil deals and the damage he deals scales with his INT and the target's current energy. The easiest way to address the early game leech is to reduce it from 20% to 10 or 15%. This way, the strength of the leech will won't be too strong early game and it will still be strong late game when enemies have more energy and you have more INT.

Q

You either reduce the energy leech too less than or equal to R (10% or 15%). Or you keep the current numbers the same and you reduce the cast range slightly and increase cool down between charges. Increasing cast time slightly (i.e. the delay before the AoE effect hits) is also a viable alternative.

I also didn't say Q was easy to dodge, I said R is easy to dodge or rather easy to avoid if it isn't done from point blank range. You can usually tell when a Vergil is coming in for the ult because a Vergil normally plays keep away, except when ult is up.

You said about W not to get hit. Which refers to Q and R.

Just warning you, sooner or later vergil will become support.

Edited by ZERATUL

Just warning you, sooner or later vergil will become support.

He's not a position 1 or even 2 anymore that's for sure. What's wrong with supports? Utility heroes are the best heroes. :p

He's not a position 1 or even 2 anymore that's for sure. What's wrong with supports? Utility heroes are the best heroes. :p

i wanna try spell buffer vanguard vergil with tazer

The problem with support vergil is he has no real cc. Also sharingan the reason vergil seemed fine in that game is because that build was terrible. Like did you want to do as little as possible that game?

The problem with support vergil is he has no real cc. Also sharingan the reason vergil seemed fine in that game is because that build was terrible. Like did you want to do as little as possible that game?

I didn't mean now, I mean after few patches where he will be nerfed to point where his dmg will be so low he would have to be played like that. Or if other(new) things keep getting nerfed we'll just get old vergil

yes, yes i did.

Seriously though, his q does so little damage so i swapped grav and argus for cerebro and stars. was gonna try blink and aa however his w also got nerfed. so all i ended up doing was going in and running away as fast as possible thus the most damage in - inc support verg.

I think Tass and Vergil are in a much more stable/balanced place now. Though I am not a fan of locking away the energy leech of Q behind E, especially with the energy leech of R still there. Perhaps locking away the energy leech behind W and removing it from W and R would've made more sense and would have been simpler (i.e. (Enemies damaged by Vergil have their cool downs increased and Vergil leeches energy equal to XX% of damage he deals to them for duration).

I like the new E though. A bit disappointed though that we lost evasion mechanic. AoS needs more unique mechanics not less.

If you're going to give Tass a leash, give MK a leash too.

I also don't understand how you can auto a hero after two games. That's no where NEAR enough time to make an accurate assessment.

wow if you let someone afc farm for a time any hero will rek. Tass is sooo item dependent now.Only bm thing on him is the splitpush and that he can farm on two places at once.

CAN WE PLEASE GET A WISP INSPIRED HERO????????

<3

Well pretty much everyone was asking for it soo

Anyway if you think about it, late game tass is pretty much unchanged, only the MS makes a difference but it doesen't change the fact he can farm 2 lanes at once and the fact his clone is still 1 shoting.

ye totally agree on that. But his early game was nerved soo hard + he cant swap health any longer.

Im not trying to say hes weak now but definetly not broken anymore.In my opinion atleast.

If you let any lategame carry get full items he supposed to rekk or not?

Like cyprus for example just oneshoting people every 20 seconds, or nova with ult, or full int raynor or kura ecetera.

Even if everyone agrees its fine that tass clone can 1 shot someone(I don't), biggest problem is still how he can just easy get back in the game with farming on 2 places at once. Not even gonna mention splitpushing, forces 2 ppl back just for 1 hero, sometimes mb even more. This then leaves situation mid 4v3 or 4v2

Also do you guys think cerebro and stars could use some nerfs?

Edited by ZERATUL

that was always the problem with him.No idea how to balance that.

But if he gets even more nervs he´ll be just dead for pubs , which kinda sucks aswell dont it.Probably is the case already.

ye cerebro stars is stupid strong.

Edited by DoubleG

As I said add leash to his clone

I was thinking that best idea is to nerf those retarded items first and then see what to do, not just with tass, but for example stukov too

Edited by ZERATUL

Stars needs to be more expensive. Cerebro is fine. If the problem is the unique passive, then we can make it so that only one works.