Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.348-1.351

I think if Garamonds ult was buffed hed be playable again, he used to be one of my favorite champs

His ult is fine

He needs his W dmg to scale with diistance travelled and add hotkeys for scvs and ult scvs

Edited by ZERATUL

did he get over nurfed? before that last patch I wasn't having a ton of trouble with him. But in pubs you don't know as well.

Nope, penthos still ez pz to pub stomp with. just get foe to slow since shm doesn't proc nitro anymore and more physical than int for damage.

His ult is fine

He needs his W dmg to scale with diistance travelled and add hotkeys for scvs and ult scvs

YES YES YES YES, I also say like Zeratul!!!!!!!!!!

R - Reactivate to control Red SCVs (see Corona R and Queen R)!

[W] - Seeker Swarm

+16%INT > 20% INT

Duration 4 > reduce 3,0 s explode SCV!

My favorite hero Garamond!

This is my idea for garamond

Garamonda

Q slow now also effects turn rate(thanks jessika)

Make it so you have hotkey for all his scvs.

Make it so you have either hotkey or clicking R to control his ult scvs.

Make it so his E towers don't lose hp when you attack them cuz if you have enough attack speed you will actually kill them.

Make it so you have salvage/denie button on your E towers, so it isn't impossible to actually denie its value.

I'm not sure if they do, but if they don't make it so his scv's(both normal and red) block pathing.

W dmg now gets increased 8% per unit travelled-Have in mind how hard it is to actually hit this when enemy is like 3+units away from you, I think if you get hit by it on max range or something you should get punished. The amp works only on heroes

Edited by ZERATUL

Played a game against a competent Virgil last night and, I'll say, he was hard enough to kill before but now, he's nearly impossible unless you are a burst character who can take him out before he goes all crackhead on everyone. We still won, but only because our Crackling was good at taking him out and our drake had solid ults; also, the rest of his team was kind of garbage. Between decently skilled teams, I can see the team with Virgil having a very noticeable advantage. Maybe cut the energy leech on Q and R from half to a quarter and reduce the HP Time boost at 30% HP from double to +50%. Either that, or give some different bonus for being under 30% HP; anything other than Time or Movespeed because he's quick as balls already and has two blink moves so, with the effective movespeed increase from his HP, he's got WAY too much mobility.

After many games, I think for the Vergil 'remake' to be complete and perhaps balanced:

HP time bonus per 10% missing health reduced to 1.25% from 2%; effect doubled when health is below 25% instead of 30%.

Q and R energy leech reduced to 15 or 20%.

W no longer reduces weapon damage, it instead instantly adds a flat 1/2/3/4 seconds to the cooldowns of enemy heroes damaged by Vergil (or increases cooldowns by 15/20/25/30% for 5 seconds).

Edited by Jessika

Just revert back to old Vergil and remove the evasion why make this more complicated then it should be?

It's not complicated to want to change things up. No one is going to get it right from the first time, but the way is always forward.

Edited by Jessika

why did we change vergil in the first place? there are more pressing matters than him tbh

yes. Also, why did we change mid ramp? Any reason behind that?

why did we change vergil in the first place?

Idk, does it matter what order changes happen? Do all changes have to be rooted in the pursuit of balance? When I suggested the Vergil remake on these forums (among many other remakes/suggestions), my idea was to change the direction of the hero into something more focused towards being an anti-spellcaster type hero. The goal was to carve out a new niche for him. The numbers proposed for his new kit were all placeholders and were not finetuned for balance. For one reason or another, Adam liked it and adapted it. I'd like to think a little more than some creative liberty is permitted.

If the issue is Vergil's balance it will be finetuned, and if the issue is his new kit, let it simmer. These things take time to mature and patch hasn't been out for 2 days ffs.

What's sad is, that a lot of issues have already been addressed by Adam in 1.349 in those 2 days but it doesn't matter that people take their time to address anything. Because people will complain about something else when that's out too.

yes. Also, why did we change mid ramp? Any reason behind that?

I explained the ideas behind it in the Terrain thread.

Edited by Jessika

Honestly I'm just making changes that people suggest that seem interesting to me. I don't have a computer that can actually play this game anymore.

All I asked was why? vergil seemed to b in a good place. I welcome creative changes, but I think being able to ask questions regarding those changes should be allowed as well.

Regarding the terrain, while I'm not opposed to the new change, is it possible we could alter it a bit so that the ability to gank mid is still an option? Like i'm all for keeping the river and the ledges but how about putting the shrubs in a spot where ganks are still possible?

All I asked was why? vergil seemed to b in a good place. I welcome creative changes, but I think being able to ask questions regarding those changes should be allowed as well.

I just wanted to try it and see what happens

W no longer reduces weapon damage, it instead instantly adds a flat 1/2/3/4 seconds to the cooldowns of enemy heroes damaged by Vergil (or increases cooldowns by 15/20/25/30% for 5 seconds).

The flat addition of CDs would be hilarious in my opinion. You could basically silence someone infinitely.

Sorry if it came off like I was singling you out. My response was directly more generally. Of course questioning choices is allowed. It should be encouraged in fact.

Regarding the terrain, while I'm not opposed to the new change, is it possible we could alter it a bit so that the ability to gank mid is still an option? Like i'm all for keeping the river and the ledges but how about putting the shrubs in a spot where ganks are still possible?

I think the changes I made to mid in the upcoming patch will please you then.

The flat addition of CDs would be hilarious in my opinion. You could basically silence someone infinitely.

Yeah they would, especially with 3 charges on Q and its current cast range. A percent CD increase is likely the better option, or some other "spellcaster assassin"-like utility like reduction of % spell damage, % reduction of INT, or a silencing mechanic.

Edited by Jessika