Sign in to follow this  
Dafuq

Publife

How. The. flob.

Seriously. How the hell can you play almost 2 hours non-stop? 133 kills is insanity!

Edited by Jessika

What happens when JoMoney's Unstoppable Psionic meets Parasite's Invincible Pyro in an NA pub?

Since 90% of AOS games are NA pubs, I will be uploading some more pubs from now on.

Because Dafuq received a record number of views in his debut cast, I feel like he will do well casting some exceptional pubs!!!

should be reduced next patch. I believe that goal is around 30-45 minutes. Also know that was in december.

Also have in mind thats 2 hours sc time, I think its around 1h 30 minutes real time(not saying this is any good).

Edited by ZERATUL

I mean you do know that in pubs people often push mid and after killing the towers they circle jerk there trying to get more kills for an hour until someone suggests to take a different objective. No matter what game changes are made, people can play the same way and have super long games

I think thats very close to 1.5 hours in real time. Or maybe more idk, neither me or adam remember when creep spwan triggers start to fail.

I mean you do know that in pubs people often push mid and after killing the towers they circle jerk there trying to get more kills for an hour until someone suggests to take a different objective. No matter what game changes are made, people can play the same way and have super long games

That is not true. Game lenght is straightly related to game design/mechanics - game speed itself (movespeed, map size, farm speed - how fast people farm get gold/cost of items/str of items), how much stronger/advantage is getting team from enemy mistakes, str of creeps/super creeps, str of towers, design of base, placement of towers, respawn times and map control advantage (eg. levi buffs, same as how much advantage one team can get in game over another one). I could miss out some factors, whatever, but still main thing is:

Pubs will be longer mostly to cordinated games, BUT ITS STILL RELATED TO basic game lenght. Like for example in sotis some pub games were 1h long. But there is diffrence between 2 hours and 1 hour sometimes (not 1hour constant).

Even in pubs if its easier to push highground they will.

Oh Shiet! Zera just broadcasted "Sharingan Got Rekt" on NA (btw, this is normal).

I think he's baiting me but he might actually get Dafuq!

Either case, it's all happening on NA!!!

How NOT To Play Pyro Feat. Sharingan

Also Known As:

No. 1 NA Pubstomper xxxJoMoneyxxx V.S EU Tourney Winner Parasite Rnd 2

Moment of truth: 12min40 mark

Youtube: