Sign in to follow this  
Jaysi

Any free movie streaming/download sites?

Does anyone know of any good sites for watching and downloading movies? Would prefer anything with decent in theater movies... Not that I hate supporting the arts, but sometimes I really don't want to go to the theater...

xxx ones? Lol

No no, I have no trouble finding those lol.

I'll have to check it out SCV, any other browsers have built in translators if I can't use Chrome? Or do I just navigate with chrome and then paste url into another browser?

I use putlocker for normal streaming and torrent for movies. It is quite difficult to find movies which are in the cinema online (which haven't been recorded by a camera in the theatre itself), unfortunately KickAssTorrent has now been shut so you will have to go old school with The Pirate Bay (bit riskier IMO).

I use putlocker for normal streaming and torrent for movies. It is quite difficult to find movies which are in the cinema online (which haven't been recorded by a camera in the theatre itself), unfortunately KickAssTorrent has now been shut so you will have to go old school with The Pirate Bay (bit riskier IMO).

Yea I was looking into programs to hide my uhh... IP? Can't even think of the term. So that I can download torrents safer. My Internet provider doesn't care luckily.

My friends dad somehow gets Chinese dubbed movie theater copies.

www.torrentleech.org has pretty much everything as soon as it's available on internet, I haven't stumbled across anything strange and the download speed is always good probably cause you need to maintain a decent upload / download ratio. You also need an invite so might be hard to get in.

No no, I have no trouble finding those lol.

I'll have to check it out SCV, any other browsers have built in translators if I can't use Chrome? Or do I just navigate with chrome and then paste url into another browser?

You can try maxthon browser, havent use this for years since I primarily use Chinese browsers for movies. I believe you can use google translate if you install google toolbar.

I will recommend www.iptorrents.com but you need to get an invitation for it! Also has an app to get rid from the ban in EU.

I get movies in HD all time long.. ;)

I will recommend www.iptorrents.com but you need to get an invitation for it! Also has an app to get rid from the ban in EU.

Just use VPN....

Are people actually getting chased by authorities for streaming / downloading stuff frequently enough for it to be risk worth considering? ? Obviously there's been a few cases, but out of the billions of daily downloads what's the risk?

Where I'm from I'm more afraid of getting struck by lighting than getting into trouble for downloading movies

Edited by John

Most UK ISPs have blocked loads of the big name torrent websites. I even know people who've been sent letter warnings from their ISPs. As long as you're not hosting the files you should be fine. Fking Nazi media companies make mods here seem like happy bunnies.

Certain ISP's in the States will also send letters pretty religiously(Mediacom). I've never heard of anyone actually getting caught, but I'd rather use some sort of VPN than get caught at some point, it's not worth it.

do you have to seed/leech at a 1:1 ratio?

How about avoiding criminal activity and paying for things

I'd love to pay for a movie ticket, I just don't want to always go to the theater.