Sign in to follow this  
Dafuq

Learning by watching the Best of the Best

Starcraft Aeon of Storms - How to Play Stukov feat Zorro

Build: Pendant, Ihan, Cerebro, Stars (mid)

NA Inhouse:

Zorro Parasite Cescino Sharingan DreamCrusher

VS

Yaldi Fighter sav SCV Mother

Starcraft Aeon of Storms - How to Play Stukov feat Zorro

Build: Pendant, Ihan, Cerebro, Stars (mid)

NA Inhouse:

Zorro Parasite Cescino Sharingan DreamCrusher

VS

Yaldi Fighter sav SCV Mother

LOL I GOT HIGHEST DMG OUT ON MY TEAM!?!?

How to play Null featuring Apache (15 kills 0 deaths) V.S. Grandmasters

Talents: Might, Cunning, Furry, Demigod, Veteran, Fitness, Swiftness

Build: Pendant, Goggles, Rod, Cerebro, Ihan, Grav, Argus

Playstyle: Mid, last hit, denies, grab river creeps, gank lanes after level 6.

Generally casts "E" then "Q"

Attacks/Casts, jukes, attacks/casts, jukes, jukes, jukes, kills, kills, kills and... godlike

Edited by Sharingan

That null play style.... Very helpful....I learn so much about null....

well that was more for the general public. how many pubbers do you see denying, last hitting or even bothering with river creep. I don't even gank until team is down 0-12.

i think its all in his dubsteps. u see how he attacks, jukes, hits again, jukes etc. impossible to copy with australian ping rip

but bro, pls feel free to ellaborate. u have younger eyes and more experience with null so must have picked up something i missed.

Edited by Sharingan

How to Play Artanis Featuring his creator; Atomik!!!

Youtube:

As requested from a viewer in the previous vid, this will focus on how to play Artanis (latest patch).

Who better to learn from than the developer that created him - Atomik!!!

Also features Double G's crit + armour penatration nova

This is of-course from an EU inhouse (every night at 6pm London time). Please come along and introduce yourself like this drake from NA's pub scene. You just need to be proficient in a few heroes, bring your teamwork, manners and install Mumble! Go to Aeonofstorms.com for further details.

maxresdefault.jpg

Surprised to see this random game where we people was on the phone during the game and having zero communication.

I think everyone would be more interested to see the EU vs NA game, especially after NA claimed they went troll in the first game and asked for a serious rematch.

I guess none sent you the replay, nevertheless good stream as always.

speaking of zero communication, what is up with this Fighter guy sitting in his own isic mumble channel and blocking me? made the drafting phase so long because i had no idea what hero to give him. then throughout the whole game - zero communication. I mean, i never bm this guy or know him except that he's a good marr (which was banned).

when i first saw fighter on the eu ih scene i was excited so extended a hand of friendship by sending friend requests but just got snobbed. admitedly i did send a request again because i thought he was afk. being new to EU, i found everyone either accept or requested me. but this guy, just silence and ignores - ?

i mean, he's not even a tier one player like john or apache - what is this?

not mad, just disappointed.

Just opened the "eu vs na" replay, saw fighter's name, pressed alt+f4.

Soed and Diippa can stream/cast/upload best to ask them.

I mean fighter, if ur gonna snob me at least 1. tell me in advance so i don't pick you or 2. unblock me for the 1 ih so as to not make 9 other ppl wait during draft... zz

The reason fighter has 0 comunication is because he plays dota and aos in same time most of the times(this is true btw) and I think he then prefers to talk to his russians in the dota game.

Edited by ZERATUL

Untill they do I'm just gonna post SS here

Nice, please keep adding SS (to the "Inhouse Replays" thread if you can), I can't cast/watch/play every game but would still like to see the score screen from many of the games played during the week.

I feel like Soed deserves a vote for no. 1 tank in the world now, but I can't vote for him otherwise I would jeopardise my vote for no. 1 troll in the world for trolling Soed.

Nice, please keep adding SS (to the "Inhouse Replays" thread if you can), I can't cast/watch/play every game but would still like to see the score screen from many of the games played during the week.

I feel like Soed deserves a vote for no. 1 tank in the world now, but I can't vote for him otherwise I would jeopardise my vote for no. 1 troll in the world for trolling Soed.

how can you vote some 1 for being best tank in the world if u didnt even watch the game? :D

Thanks, buddy, but you giving a flob about KDA and actually rating me as a whole role based on one screenshot from one game that you didn't even watch? That is frankly idiotic.

Nice screenshots, though, Zera.