Sign in to follow this  
Dafuq

Inhouse Replays

if u think i am "susceptible" to being rage baited, then u are even stupider than u sound

lol "stupider" i get it, the irony! good one haha.

btw thanks for sending vid.

I can't get up that early to play with u guys on weekdays but if anyone else has epic replays, pls send to sharinganaos@gmail.com - i can't promise i'll get to all of them but if u can send them with comments as to why they would make an awesome vid, pls do so!

<3

should just do away with the no energy and make queen require energy, I feel like she was more balanced then especially when bailings costed a decent amount. She will still be good mid and late but it will nerf the early

Edited by BlackXioN

Featuring MUMBLE!!!

Youtube:

Whether you're inhousing or partying in a pub, voice chat will make your AOS experience 10 times better!!! Get ready for some OP team work and reckless banter!

Warning: this video is for mature audiences only. It contains adult language and sexual references to nova.

JLxC9bB.png

Dafuq Casts NA Inhouse feat HFP Clan VS Ganger Clan

Youtube:

HFP and AOS Developers

VS

EU "Ganger" Clan + friends

B8MTIvO.png

User was warned for this post: Racism - Whale

? soed can handle his own medicine im sure.

But like i said, I heard you and will take it up with Dafuq although, he seems to be getting a lot more views and likes than me...

just finished watching the replay, Dafuq seems to be BM me a lot more than Soed, dunno what the problem is, have u actually watched it?

Mate I'm really running out of patience with this stuff. When Diipa (and then me) tried to talk with you, you "had to go" and "would take it up with Dafuq".

I don't know why you're so obsessed with screwing with me, but I'd really ask you to stop this retarded shap. Suddenly you're only uploading videos where I lose and you think doing this "Dafuq" character gives is carte blanche to acting however you like. You're still personally responsible for it.

What are you talking about, my "own medicine"? I've never done anything close to this.

Yo, so I had to block Soed on mumble and in SC2 because he ended our little mediation with something along the lines of "you fuking idiot" then leaves mumble channel.

But now he's private messaging me in the forumns, can forumn admin pls block?

FYI, I won't be uploading anymore vids with Soed in it, for someone who dishes it out so much, I'm disappointed his skin is so thin...

Oi sharingan. was soed actually ever bm to you before you started trying to piss him off and make him the target of your bm. cos like it wouldnt be that big a deal if you actually had a relationship and knew him as a friend and were bming him for the sake of banter. but bming him just to "give him a taste of his own medicine" is prob why he thinks you are a being a jackass. you went outta your way to try to target soed, so dont act like the victim like you are forced to block him when he confronts you about it. #blacklivesmatter

Time to hit unsubscribe button, these "casts" got so stupid. You basicly turned them into some kind of revenge(plus its very painful to listen to), nty.

Edited by ZERATUL

Consider please that Dafuq isn't Sharingan. He's playing a character in those casts, albeit an annoying character that has his moments but that is intentional. Sharingan himself is a very nice person, I don't believe he harbored any ill intent to anyone when making those videos.

Consider please that Dafuq isn't Sharingan. He's playing a character in those casts, albeit an annoying character that has his moments but that is intentional. Sharingan himself is a very nice person, I don't believe he harbored any ill intent to anyone when making those videos.

"Harbored no ill intet" except spending 40 min in the first video calling me a newb and trashtalking me, and then not understand that me getting annoyed at that. What a flobing childish wanker. Then he introduces the second video by (obviously falsely) claiming me to have asked him to make me look good.

We don't know eachother. This isn't me casting or diipa or cruiserz or shab or whatever the flob. It's some flobing random guy made a 40 min video trashtalking me to "troll". What a flobing colossal moron.

Edited by johnnytherocker

Have you guys met Soed? He bm me ever since I first met him but then again, he bms everyone. This includes name calling, telling ppl they are idiots, getting personal and shapting on ppl's ideas and work. You just have to read Soed's forum posts to see the evidence.

So naturally, I assumed we were good friends since the "banter" began as soon as we met. Soed also sent me a lot of replays which I was grateful for however there seemed to be a pattern where it would only be the ones of him winning so this got a bit old. Then the nagging began to upload the vids he sent me - I mean, I got other things to do.

Dafuq was meant to do only one cast as a contender for the "No. 1 troll in the world award". However, the viewers seem to love him more than my combined efforts with other casters.

This guy Dafuq, you either love him or you hate him. Most like him but theres some that just don't quite get it - to them I'd like to say pls stop watching, it's not good for your health.

Most like him but theres some that just don't quite get it - to them I'd like to say pls stop watching, it's not good for your health.

Thanks for the suggestion bro! I guess its pretty hard to understand him, its pretty deep, I'll just stop watching.