Sign in to follow this  
MOTHER

Top 5 things AoS needs to survive 2017

does anyone have anything clever to say or can me and Jessica get back to our date

Jessika is a dude. No homo bro or I will lose respect for you. Good transition into BMing, need to be a little less direct or risk a ban - hence we lose 1/5th of the active forum base.

Deception my friend, no need to be bitter over anything. You need see things for what they are. AoS isn't some big game development with a huge budget and corporate support. We're just a bunch of guys in the ass end of cyberspace, who enjoy playing together and support this mod in whatever way we can. So please stay calm (i.e. don't be a dick to Shari) and enjoy AoS for what it is.

You are free to play other Mobas, or stay and get to learn the game and the people who play it. I hope it's the latter, but suit yourself.

Edited by Jessika

With some added BM, putting plebs in their place. Deception you can learn from these timeless putdowns.

You got Foe on a ranged agi carry, no thanks.

that foe should have been a darwins, i rate 3/10

Shup noob. FoE is for kiting and tankiness. Still most damage ouput IG.

Why Darwins? Only major spell damage on their team was Null, who wasn't fed.

If anything these plebeian comments attest to my greatness as an ADC. I build what I want and still carry. Mark of a true player. Besides I've seen neither of you play ADC style heroes.

Most damage out, most kill participation ingame, highest CS all on a hero I played for the first time that game. Unequivocally the greatest ADC AoS has seen, people should be grateful to have witnessed the fitness.

Edited by PlantMan

I just learned so much thanks baller lol

Ate you a plant or a man is a more interesting topic

why is the patch kept a secret

I wanna say you're a plant, bc its first, but then again man is added on so its a toss up really

Edited by SCV

why is the patch kept a secret

It actually isn't. SCV and I for example, have been very transparent about what we are working on and what we want to work on. Read the forums and you will know. Adam is more enigmatic but that's just him and also the nature of his omniscient-like input for game. Balance updates are also ever-changing and you really don't want people to know what changes you are making without them seeing the whole picture.

Having said that, I've seen some of Adam's in-progress balance changes (which may or may not end up in the final game) and can honestly say he's being attentive and moving in the right direction. Progress is just slow for the time being because real life. But the interest is still there and the game is moving.

can you pls add deception to autoban list

battlenet://starcraft/profile/1/883134392334024704 <<deception's battlenet id

he makes pub scene so toxic with his constant bm and rage - can send replay of him annoying everyone in a game

also, did he delete all his posts? or admin block his posts from my views? either way thx <3

I deleted his posts because I'm hoping he shapes up and we move on from this. But yes, he can be bm in games (I've played with him before but I don't think he realized it).

I think a player being annoying isn't just grounds for autobans. You can mute him from the SC2 client IIRC. Intentional feeding, kicking players, and any kind of behaviour where the player goes out of his to directly ruin the game for the rest is more in line with autobans (See: Evil Loveyourself).

But if he is just being bm, I recommend muting him.

i have him muted but can see everyone else reacting to his bm. I was like, who is everyone (on both teams) mad at and then realise it's this kid... he also kicks ppl from lobbies when he's host.

I just leave any lobby he's in now and invite ppl to another private lobby. thx to him, we may get a 3G IH culture going on NA <3