Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog 1.341-1.344

Tass just needs a weaker clone imo.

Penthos' shield is too op. maybe make it 1/2 what it is now.

Don't know about firebat, don't see him much I pubs so I cant judge.

Firebat can waveclear from lvl 3-4 on his own. (and people complain about Queen!)

I think several things need to happen:

-Happy Place no longer heals Pyro directly at all, and instead improves healing effects on him by 75/100/125/150% (or something like that).

-ult cast range reduced to 8/14/20 or less.

Energy capsules replenish 250 energy over 15 seconds instead of 10. Both Health and Energy capsules active effects will now be dispelled when attacked by the enemy.

Edited by Jessika

When attacked by the enemy? Does that mean take damage or specifically attacked?

What about energy capsules stopping if you cast an ability? Would that be... desirable? Otherwise you could just sit back and spam spells.

Taking any kind of damage specifically would dispel the capsule active.. Be it from creeps or heroes.

This forces players to retreat or take a defensive position when trying to recover health and energy in the lane.

Currently heroes like firebat for example can consume energy capsules and just control the lane with their spells with impunity.

This makes players think twice about when to pop the capsule.

We would need a new visual cue for the capsules' active duration though to signal enemies that you are under their influence.

Edited by Jessika

Can we talk about the difficulty of farming w/ energy dependent heroes ... as it gets later into the game... the buffs to creep make it very difficult to last hit w/ aa, making u rely on your kit to last hit, thus using up all your energy and skills on creep as opposed to enemy hero's... AA'S have a significant adv in this regard... and they're already had an adv to begin w/

I recently noticed that there is a point in the game where creep spell resistance becomes very significant. It's very difficult to waveclear. Which in a way is fine because the game has to end, but we shouldn't get carried away.

Spell resistance from rax, overlord, items, is fine. But the innate spell resistance of creeps should be kept in check.

Does the game have an item that is the equivalent of veil of discord from DotA? IE AOE active spell damage amp?

A support class anti-buffer item with a target point AOE temporary spell amp, that is not an overnerfed 4k item (>_>). It's a niche perhaps worth filling.

Edited by Jessika

Like just get gravity edge to kill creeps...

Grav edge plus argus on most casters let you just clear waves. I've never noticed having trouble clearing creeps with a caster

Edited by Destroyer

Yeah, Gravity is still good.

Argus is pure luxury now IMO, and not even worth it.

Does INT in AoS still just give mana and mana regen? Or does it give other stats like cdr or spell amp (DotA recently adopted minor spell amp per point of INT for example)

i'm not talking about their spell resist... im saying that casters have such low aa dmg... and creeps get stronger over the course of the game so aa from caster to clear becomes increasingly difficult. This makes casters rely more heavily on their kit to clear... and casters that have skills that cost a lot of energy are at a significant disadvantage.

i'm not talking about their spell resist... im saying that casters have such low aa dmg... and creeps get stronger over the course of the game so aa from caster to clear becomes increasingly difficult. This makes casters rely more heavily on their kit to clear... and casters that have skills that cost a lot of energy are at a significant disadvantage.

Isn't that part of the game though? How are other mobas different? Some heroes are better at pushing/clearing than most. Unless you're saying look into energy costs/regeneration on some heroes.

Creeps get stronger but do you have real problems to clear waves with casters spells ? kura cow vergil maar etc. it's rlly ez to clear waves with them and the cost of energy is mb "high" the first 10 mins but after that it's so ez pz bro !

And I think this is how a caster should be, low aa damage and strong spell damage.

Here's a random idea I'm throwing out.

What if Argus's passive instead causes your spell damage to place a temporary rebuff that amplifies spell damage on the target.

It would work similarly for you, but has the added benefit of potentially synergizing with your team.

Then we balance the numbers accordingly. I think it would make the item a little more interesting.

It would certainly be fun as flob, but it would make Argus far less bland. It is a 4k item after all.

Something like 'amplifies spell damage by 15% for 2 seconds on targets'.

Still trying to find out if INT points grant anything beyond energy and energy regen.

Vergil needs a tweak or two IMO.

HP - The energy regen and bonus damage feels really tagged on and misplaced on this hero. He should have energy problems like the rest of the non-int crew and deal with them the way God intended.

Vergil

HP - For every 10% of Max Health missing, Vergil gains 2% Time. This amount is doubled when health drops below 30%.

Q - Deals 50/80/110/140 + (30% INT) + (5% Target’s Current Energy) Spell Damage and leeches energy equal to half that amount. 3 charges.

E - Evasion will now only evade attack damage. Vergil is not immune to disables, stuns, single target or AoE spell damage.

R - Each slash now deals 100/150/200 + (30% INT) + (5% Target’s Current Energy) Spell Damage and leeches energy equal to half that amount.

And then...

Give either Xenomorph Cleaver or Gauss Canon the ability to completely bypass evasion (aka true strike or accuracy).

BOOM! DONE! BALANCE ACHIEVED.

(or not)

To compensate for potential loss of energy/damage, we gave him an energy burn mechanic via judgement cuts. Like each judgement cut's spell damage (Q and R) now also scales with enemy current energy energy and leeches half of that amount as energy for Vergil himself. That way the hero won't rely on INT scaling alone and will occupy an anti-INT assassin niche.

Edited by Jessika

I guess since it's 100 percent it's not as chance based a concept so they are letting it slide.

Still, it has no counter and this is a problem on a 15 second cooldown.

Either introduce true strike/accuracy to the item base or change the evasion to 100 percent physical/spell resistance, and allow it to be countered by true damage/armor pen.

The cooldown wouldn't be an issue if evasion had a legitimate counter.

Combined with his hp timescale and properly itemized, the cooldown can always be low. So it makes more sense to make evasion mechanic counterable.

Introducing true strike to towers is definitely a start.

The damage amp from Dustin's E should last at least 8-10 seconds, considering how difficult it can be to get stacks of that in a team fight.

Besides that, I think the hero is actually in a pretty decent spot.

Turraneth on the other hand, seems like she can spam those orbs like a motherflober. Too much? Discuss?

Edited by Jessika