Adamantium

Changelog 1.341-1.344

1.343-1.344

Game

Boss Damage Resist per upgrade: 1.5% -> 1.2%

Fireworm Base Damage: 120 -> 100

Nydus Destroyer Base Damage: 160 -> 130

Yagdra Base Damage: 200 -> 150

Added Visual Announcements for killing towers and bosses.

Heroes

Khyrak:

Q - Knockup Duration Reduced.

W - If enemy is already bleeding, does Double Damage.

Physical Damage: 30/ 60/ 90/ 120 (+50% Weapon Damage) -> 15/ 30/ 45/ 60 (+30% Weapon Damage)

R - Physical Damage per Strike: 30/ 40/ 50 -> 20/ 30/ 40

- Range: 4 -> 3

1.341-1.342

Game

- Increased Lane Creep Health and Damage per upgrade by 75%

- T3 Towers Attack Rate: 1.25 -> 1.5 (Attacks once every 1.5s instead of once every 1.25s)

- T1 - T3 Towers Attack Missiles Movement Speed: 20 -> 12

- T1 - T3 Bonus Damage per stack: 2.5% Max Health -> 3% Max Health

- Artifact buff per T3: Bonus Health 300 -> 100

- Aeon Starting Health 4000 -> 2500

- Primal Blood (killing Fire Worm aka lvl 1 boss) Spell and Physical Damage buff: 10% -> 15%;

Health and Energy Regen: +8 -> +10; Duration: 4 mins -> 5 mins

- Primal Essence (killing Nydus Destroyer aka lvl 2 boss) Spell and Physical Damage buff: 10% -> 15%;

Health and Energy Regen: +8 -> +12; Duration: 4 mins -> 5 mins

- Primal Fury (killing Yagdra aka lvl 3 boss) Spell and Physical Damage buff: 15% -> 20%;

Health and Energy Regen: +20 -> +25; Duration: 4 mins -> 5 mins

- Yagdra %health damage reduced a little.

Items

- DST Parry 3 Attackers Weapon Damage Returned: 80% -> 100%

- Spell Buffer/Phase Shield Beta: Active now affects creeps, Durations: 6s/8s -> 8s/10s

- Korhal Vanguard/Phase Shield Alpha: Active now affects creeps, Durations: 6s/8s -> 8s/10s

- Parallax Unique: +20 Primary Attribute -> +40 Primary Attribute; Cost: 3400 -> 3600

Heroes

Pyro:

W - Fixed ability button not showing up

Alarak:

HP- Max Health Scaling: 4-8% -> 2-6%

- Heal: 20 + 35% Damage Dealt -> 25 + 40% Damage Dealt

W - Streave Damage: 70%/ 80%/ 90%/ 100% Weapon Damage -> 100%/ 120%/ 140%/ 160% Weapon Damage

E - Fixed ability button not showing up

R - Weapon Damage Scaling: 125% -> 50%

Khyrak:

HP- Bleed Damage per second: 5% Current Health -> 10% Weapon Damage + 3% Missing Health

W - Next Attack Does a Additional Physical Damage and causes enemies to bleed.

Physical Damage: 30/ 60/ 90/ 120 (+50% Weapon Damage)

Bleed Duration: 4s/ 5s/ 6s/ 7s

R - [Target Unit, 4 Range] Leap to an Enemy Hero, keeping them Rooted for 2.4 seconds while striking them 8 times, dealing Physical Damage and applying On-Hit effects and Rend. Ignores Debuff Immunity.

Physical Damage per Strike: 30 / 40 / 50 (+30% Weapon Damage)

Penthos weasels his way out of another one!

On a side note, is there a reason why the game does not notify you that a tower has been destroyed and how much money has been rewarded?

think the game should also notify you about the levi buff (like the specifics of the buff) and also notify the enemy team that you killed levi, Roshan style.

Thanks Adam!

Skydie it's supposed to be a change, not necessarily a buff or nerf. Though it probably became a buff. I wanted to shift his power around.

How do you think Penthos should be changed?

I think believe you see a little +100(or the correct amount on your hero) when an enemy tower dies. But I should add announcements for that and for killing bosses. How should the specifics of the buff be shown? Currently it gives a behavior to you, which you can mouse over, they could go there.

Yeah having the specifics pop up when you hover over the behavior is perfect.

Adding announcements just makes the game feel more professional I guess. It's a small detail, one that I miss from earlier versions which had the tower announcement.

Honestly I'm not quite sure how to tweak Penthos, I only started playing AoS again now after about 5+ months away. I will say this though, his ability to survive and heal is probably at the center of what's wrong. He reminds me a bit of Slark from DotA in that he is a pub monster and can be very independent but falls apart against a competent organized team.

Btw, if you're still interested in adding the nova dependencies just pm me.

Edited by Jessika

I found that the tower death announcements disappeared not because someone removed them but because it looks like the Blizzard Display function that was being used is broken lol. Also remind me why we'd want the Nova Dependencies? Like you I was mia for 5 months as well.

I would have some suggestions for next changelogs :

- Vergil

There is a bug with his E, Zorro was able to blink anywhere out of fightzone (in river, in rock, bases sides etc..)

- Penthos

This hero is fun to play but his shield should be defnitly nerf

- Boros

Please remove Omnisplash, it make me feel playing against Zera's bubble, you just can not avoid it unless you got lockbox or some creeps around.

Salsa is much more intresting skill, you can escape, makes deepest bola and deal dmg.

- Tass

We are a few players able to play Tass, this hero is great but I think we should nerf his ult, it should be only 1 swap possible and not 2

- Huntress

Can we reduce the ult distance ?

- Garamond

Seems like gara need a buff, nobody play it since ages, there must be a reason

Besides those suggestion, the game is quiet balance to me !

Edited by GENESIS

Ok so I listed my change to penthos... limiting his ult to one of the three options...

Queen - Cut banelings damage to creep by half

Alarak- still broke af not sure

Pyro- limit his w... either it doesn't heal or it doesn't burn or cut both

I like queen, but the in lane sustain/push/ult is just too strong.. I laned vs a queen today as summers, completely outplayed him in lane... and literally queen just wears you down... ppl complained about summers mines clearing creeps too easily.. yet queen who is far more tanky is able to wipe creep no problem.. doesn't seem right

I like queen, but the in lane sustain/push/ult is just too strong.. I laned vs a queen today as summers, completely outplayed him in lane... and literally queen just wears you down... ppl complained about summers mines clearing creeps too easily.. yet queen who is far more tanky is able to wipe creep no problem.. doesn't seem right

Jackson is also a soft carry while queen is just support and lane push, if you take away her early game power she would be worthless

Jackson is also a soft carry while queen is just support and lane push, if you take away her early game power she would be worthless

how would she be worthless? All I said was to reduce the dmg her banes did vs creep... she would still be able to push, that ult is op af... you're talking about a hero w/ 2 cc, a heal, and move speed Increase that kit will always be useful.

how would she be worthless? All I said was to reduce the dmg her banes did vs creep... she would still be able to push, that ult is op af... you're talking about a hero w/ 2 cc, a heal, and move speed Increase that kit will always be useful.

The banes are pretty much ONLY useful for creep clearing and zoning out the enemy. They cost an arm and leg to cast (about 1/3rd of her total biomass), and can be countered by a variety of spells. They also scale with current biomass which means consecutive casts are inherently weaker unless she replenishes biomass.

You can choose heroes that counter banelings (Null and Kerri for example), you can stop her from collecting biomass, and you can also use Spell Buffer now which remedy any further issue you may have with the spell.

Queen is perfectly fine, she has her strengths but she also has her glaring weaknesses. More heroes should be designed like Queen.

I guess we'll agree to disagree... I don't think its right that Queen can cast Q at the start of the wave and clear the entire wave.. there should be some sort of micro involved... even just a little.

Also Adam- Interesting change to Khyrak... I think you're on to something, but that ult seems a bit strong. Anyone else have an opinion on it?

Edited by DreamCrusher

Take overlord talent, rip queen in lane.

I guess if queen scaled better it would be a problem, but as it is she peaks in the midgame so if the banes got nerfed she would probably require a buff somewhere else.