Sign in to follow this  
DanTheMan

Hero

Drex is usually on but too cool to play with me. I'll probably be on most of Wednesday night and maybe tonight and tomorrow around 5 to 6pm central US.

Here is an old thread with some player tags, not sure who still plays. Could ask Drex if he knows any other players.

http://www.aeonofstorms.com/index.php?/topic/6665-heroes-of-the-storm-hots/page__fromsearch__1

I assume eu and na players cant mix?

As far as I know you still have separate profile data between regions. So you can mix but the heroes you own will not transfer, similar to LoL I believe.

Of course if there are EU/NA players who don't play much we can start an account share/swap to players can play across regions with heroes and the levels for ranked play, similar to when we couldn't switch regions on SC2 and wanted to IH.

Edited by Jaysi

A lot of AOS players play HOTS, we are on NA ( Pinkie, Roonaldo, Ryuuk, Iscariot, Lucid, Papanash, Sixfingers, Gute, NoPantaloons, you can count Harryhoot too or HYLY).

Clearly Jaysi play too but he never say hello too me, I guess Jaysi too cool to play with me. GG

We play every night.

Yes, you can now join other regions.

When you have Heroes of the Storm up, go to settings. At the top where it says menu, click the down arrow and you can change regions.

Does ut transfer your heroes too?

No Sir. I believe you have to build that account up as if you were a new player.

Why??? Its almost as if they want people to pay money for them...

Jaysi #1697

@Drex I do say hello... then you reply 2 hours later like oh hey, and I be like play? And you're like no, no play (with you).

Edited by Jaysi