Sign in to follow this  
AceSpade

Russian Calculation

I will just write you a calculations and you will understand why Int starscream - newmeta

(Russia is not responsible for the game bugs like toxi's slows for the work that you slept as a result of what you have read this article and slept on these boring numbers)

int the end of game we have

start + lvlbonus + ihanstacks + argus + gravity + lockbox + rune + curas + yamato + intboutle + 3statbonus intellegence

29 + 6*17 + 5*10 + 100 + 65 + 65 + 56 + 75 + 51 + 18 + 18 = 629

our ult lvl 3 do 50 +30% int dmg *3 (3 drones) spell dmg per sec 10 sec

it means in 10 sec we do (50+629*0.3)*3*10=7161 dmg from ult

+ 20% from yamato + 17.5% from argus

=7161*1.2*1.175=10097 dmg in 8 !!!! seconds casue of timescale

if out enemies have like 60% spell resist (bit tanky) then we reduce it to about 55 (sry for about ,i didnt see a formule)

so it means we will deal 10097*0,7*(1-0,55)+10097*0,3 = 6139 damage in 8 sec

and ofc have 8% bonus spd from talent = 6630 damage in 8 sec = 829 dps

but we have rune

so will think that our target have like 3.5k hp then our rune will deal dmg whitch we can calculate

on full we have startHP + startSTRHP + lvlHP + ihanHP + strBoutle + yamato str + 110 talent hp + stat bonus

603 + (36 + 5*17 + 15 + 25 + 18 + 12)*8 + 110 + 60*5 = 2541 (really we have 2661 idk where i mis 120)

so first 3500-2500 = 1k dmg we will deal with double rune dmg

rune will work twice with 8% whitch is about 280 so then + 140 every second (dont forget yamato + agrus + talent bonus = 52%)

it means we have (829 + 280)*2 + (829+140)*2 = 829*4 + 140*6*(0.3+1-0.55)*1.52=4273

so from ult we can kill 2 heroes who have 60% spell resist and 4000 hp

(ofc if will use it right)

and lockbox will help us to do it but look

ult cd is 50sec , we have 12%(talent) + 15%(yamato) + 10%(int boutle)=37% cdreuction

ult need 50*(1-0,37) = 31.5 sec to cd but dont forget that yamato worsk when we ult whitch is 8*1.2=9.6 sec

31.5-9.6=21.9 sec cd after ult ends

finally lets check it on drake witch have

73% spell resist and 5556 hp

curas will reduce his spell resistup to 69% (muahhaha)

then our ult deals (50+629*0.3)*3*10*1.08*1.175*1.2=10904 dmg

10904*(0.3 +1-0.69)=6651 dmg + (140+280)/2*0.52*8*(0.3+1-0,69)=1556 (runes moderate dmg) (140+280)/2 cause rune wil work half of the time

so ult will deal 6641+1556=8197 dmg to drake

but there are more number casue drake have regen (about 65) + nano whitch heals him for 300+(5556*0.15)/2 (curas) = 1133/2=556hp

ofc dont forget ult wch is 7% maxhp*5 sec = 5556*0.35*0.5=972

it means drake have summarise 7094 hp

we have 8197 dmg

rly enougth to kill full drake

loook

you lose 50 mana and just kill tank with 5556 hp 73% spell resist,organic and nano

ofc you need bit practice to understand how too manage ult but

TWO BUTTON DRAKE KILL

7094/(1-0.73)= 26274

26274/8 = 3284 DPS

that much spell dmg needed to kill dat drake

and ult do it from one skill

cyprys cry

and i dont wanna tell you how will you famr theeese items cause i do it so you can too

GL new meta

PS I have 3 at English

PPS Dont forget that playing Int everything is coool

PPPS And ofc most important:

Playing Support increases your IQ

(\/)___(0_0)___(\/)

Edited by AceSpade

Cool story but this only works in pub with noobs cuz:

You are squishy as flob so you will get killed in 2 seconds.

"prioritizing enemies with the lowest percentage of Health" This will normally be a tank so you will deal a bit of dmg to tank while a nova rapes you.

No lol,you have a box and insane ult range + you are fast like grunty so no real possability too kill you if you control nice

What about when ur against a team of all tanks? EX: tychus, drake, micro, cain, OPtose/1 button broken omni boros

Edited by Blank

Well boros can't do shap to Star Scream.

As for int SS, good luck getting that far ahead to be useful, you need to have noobs to feed you. Weapon damage SS will be more reliable, not to mention the fact he has the lowestr BaT in the game so he scales pretty good as well.

Ace You had a good comp in your team! Ours wasn't that good at all.. Plus I feed you at the begin.. I don't know about the other IH you had.

lol,we drafted to be int.

you tell smth strange as Vhy pick virgin as int lol

i mean why not draft him as int when he can

So you are saying ss is a int hero? How can you even compare vergil and ss...

Anyway I can freely say against any team that knows anything about this game int ss would be useless 100%, heck he wouldn't even ever farm anything.

ok,lol,nice,spend time in the boredom by playing one and the same builds thinking that all builds had found already

We don't say that SS int is shap, ofc you can rape ez with this build in pub and even sometimes in IH but against a proper comp and hardcarry int build is def. not the best build.

Zorro played this build long time ago before you started this and still we didnt pick it cause too squichy against hardcarry in ih.

So yes all "best" builds had been founded already until we got a new changelogs..

lel,i m just looking for and when see that hero have real potential with this build im starting to play it alot trying different item combination so there is possability to find something usefull

for example i tryed like a 30 games with a tass swirling W build,it sucks cause W have no any effect in late cause low int scalling, 2d problem is that slow dont stack witch is stupid

anyliziall all the things like that you can see the real probles of any build,

+it is much funnier cuase usuall builds are boring as shap

so for example call me all the micro differences between int and ny dps huntres build, then try to fing something more similat to theese builds,and anylize their differenses, think about everything and tell me: why cyprys better than int huntres vs doubletank setup for example? "hard to play" is not an argument cause it doesnt matter how hard is build both heroes are burst,both have bit weapon dmg so what is the difference?

when enemies have lot sustain i prefer int hunt to cyprys and it even doesnt matter that cyprys is flobing ridiculos in lategame i just know what can this stupid build witch sometimes better than normal builds on any hero

so about int ss

ah flobit think what you want about it i dont know eng enougth to tell that i mean

gl guys, if you dont think that there are very good situational buidls so keep dont think like that, play god damn int and dps boroses and tass and have fun (no)

i v just writed some

narrowcasting thing using the translator

lol what are you talking about. If anyone wants to play something different its definitely destroyer, I also prefer not playing same heroes every game. So its completely stupid to think that we are saying int ss is useless cuz of that.. Its a simple fact for the reasons I already wrote in my first post. I could agree it can stomp noobs in pubs or some inhouses but if they have any decent comp and a brain it will NEVER work.

Do I even need to say anything about how you compare int huntress with cypres...

lel, hunt W int scalling spell, R is intscalling spell, Qis int scalling physyc,starfury (cause of amount of skill and cd) int scalling spell + W mobility + Q pushing witch is a something looks like escape lol + you have really more dmg in long fight witch let you compare them

my int hunt still suck,but we can try with ss but look i can pick and can no pick depends on draft,so If there will be necessary to build the conditions - go

that will be interesting

Int SS is only worth going if you get sunflare first. Just abuse his move speed.

Either way dps SS is just better because you can abuse his lane phase combined with the fact he is one of the few carries that can actually end a game early. Like 20 min pushing base type of early.

Edit: As for int huntress PLS NOOOOOOOOOOOO. BAD WHALE BAD.

Edited by Destroyer

On ‎15‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 3:50 PM, ZERATUL said:

Cool story but this only works in pub with noobs cuz:

You are squishy as flob so you will get killed in 2 seconds.

"prioritizing enemies with the lowest percentage of Health" This will normally be a tank so you will deal a bit of dmg to tank while a nova rapes you.

12 0 ih)