Sign in to follow this  
DavidChan

You guys have Discord?

I know not everyone likes Discord, but it seems to be the biggest voice communication thing for gaming now.

I think you guys should move there, so I can visit ya'll more often <3

The nice thing about discord is I can join as many servers as I want.

Why does everyone like it? Feels like I have less control using it over settings. Personally I've never felt any differences between Vent/Mumble/TS, the ping-delay has never been noticeable. Only thing is TS is actually a bish to update and I don't like its bookmarking method.

Why does everyone like it? Feels like I have less control using it over settings. Personally I've never felt any differences between Vent/Mumble/TS, the ping-delay has never been noticeable. Only thing is TS is actually a bish to update and I don't like its bookmarking method.

Not only is it free, you can also use it on a web browser, without installing anything. I join different discord servers for each game or community I play/participate in. You can join all servers u like at the same time. Just click on the tab to switch channel to different servers u want to join and chat. Sadly AoS community is pretty much dead..

Aellectris, pally, and I are mostly on a ts server

wtf teamspeak.. i deleted all my voice chat software now after i learned about discord :(