Sign in to follow this  
axtrimaitex

Is there a way to fix the rating system?

uhm, i think its better leave a game when you know that you are gonna lose that waste 30 min. geting frustrated and mad. And also you can give the enemy team a faster victory. But i would like to hear the developers or admins, if there is some way to fix this rating systems that we all know does not work.

Believe me no one care about rating..

I wondering if there's a way to do this: Since almost all players are silver or bronze becomes very hard get points to get a highest rating.

Believe me no one care about rating.

Well. i do care about rating. The thing is that when you get a decent rating you get like 1 point per victory, but when you are defeated you can lose like 15-20 points. I think if per each victory you can get 4 points and per each defeat you lose 4 points, that would be nice.

There's been a few threads about updating the rating system as the ELO system is far from ideal...

Given that most devs are pretty dead. Thought that any improvement will be made. I think is best for some1 to create a "complete" ELO system and request the devs to implemented.

Given that most devs are pretty dead. Thought that any improvement will be made. I think is best for some1 to create a "complete" ELO system and request the devs to implemented.

If you have a strong enough knowledge of the editor and can make a good elo system I am sure they will be glad to implement it.

Currently I dont think any of the devs really knows how to do that...