Sign in to follow this  
PlantMan

Hosting IH - Friday 22nd July

No probs, we only had time for 2 games but it was awesome to have a get together for the first time in months! Will try organise another one for either next week or the following. You know it can only be AoS when you have 7 different accents all swearing at each other ;) (and 1hr 30 min drafts in EUW..)

"Skydie is the most english person I know he lives next to the queen BUT he is brown!" -Corsa 2k16

NiallCooney-AndersonstownRPC-proudlydisplayshisUlsterFedDerbyWinnerRiverdaleRocket.jpg

*Disclaimer* This is not Corsa. But this guy looks very similar to the Brexit voter we all know and love :)

Edited by PlantMan

yo do you play Overwatch?

Fek the FPS genre. Cod 4/WAW/MW2 are OG (anyone who played Quake/CSS is a grandpa). But I thing a lot of NA migrated to HoTs/Overwatch/LoL. I want to make a thread where anyone can post other games they play but unsure if I'll get banned for it lol. Would be nice to have one thread with all the games where people can add their names.

Why that guy is holding a pigeon?! Something looks wrong in that pic.

The pigeon possess the qualities he looks for in a woman; plump, brain-dead and willing to shap all over him.

I woke up in time for the 2nd game. It resembled a high quality NA pub.

Also, someone fix mumble, I think it mistakenly routed us to a Brittish Russian comedy channel.

I also learnt that squishy ghost is the new tank meta.

Unfortunately due to the events in Germany over the past few days we didn't have a German cameo in the AoS show. Guess because all the Poles (Noot and Zera) left they don't the motivation to go on a blitzkrieg.

I woke up in time for the 2nd game. It resembled a high quality NA pub.

Also, someone fix mumble, I think it mistakenly routed us to a Brittish Russian comedy channel.

I also learnt that squishy ghost is the new tank meta.

1st inh was worse quality than that pub :p It basically involved me wrecking skydizzle in the draft and rofl-stomping their whole team on my op bio :)

Fun Times :D

The bants were 10/10 would listen to again

Hahaha that Scottish accent..!! LoL that program is rubbish!!..

Same accent.. Same voice.. Wasn't Yaldi blond and with boobs?!

Hahaha that Scottish accent..!! LoL that program is rubbish!!..

Same accent.. Same voice.. Wasn't Yaldi blond and with boobs?!

He also has a hairy chest and legs, which I don't doubt that lass has.

Anyway Guz don't diss Jeremy Kyle, that is daytime entertainment for the unemployed up and down the country.