Sign in to follow this  
BaldFatScotsmanAKAyaldi

A message from my heart

Dear Friends and family,

I am Cruiserz, formally known as NmExCruiserz from EU. Played this game for about 3 years living life on the edge of course. I tend to troll out of game, have a bit of fun, a bit of a gaggle. I have made some mistakes, done things I later regret, but you know when you go about living life on the edge all the time, it tends to get the better of you someday.

I am 19 and from the UK, not patriotic at all but i do flobing hate the French. I am fairly certain everyone does, i think it is their accent or something but they are all just soo annoying, and i made a request to blizzard to put the french on their own server EUFR but i just got a warning telling me off. Hmmm, when it comes to the game, I play to win all the time, I play seriously although my attitude and personality is a little playful but hey.

Don't Hate and Donate.

Pece ,

Respire, Perspire, Expire.

These three words are the religion to which i have devoted my life.

My Creed. My cosa nostra. mi casa es su casa.

Respire: I breathe each breath as if it is my last; painfully.

Perspire: I don't

Expire: Old friends are anchors mooring the boat of life to the pier of freedom. People look at me and see a single mother in Islington, London who makes £2000 a ay from home, with one simple trick. They see the miracle weight loss pill which doctors hate. They see the secret steroid alternative that gets you jacked in only 2 weeks, without even needing to walk to the gym.

You can Hate me, Love me, Ignore me #idgafm8

But if you follow these three simple single syllable, two syllable maybe three syllable words, you too can grow your dick 4 inches in just 10 days. opnOL2k1G8LhMWEUrpGs.png

Thank me later.

And again please try to get my red name back so I can go on to live a healthy life free from the demons of my past.

Some say I'm on a Cruise2Lose.. I say I'm on a Cruise2Booze

Edited by BaldFatScotsmanAKAyaldi

I am 19 and from the UK, not patriotic at all but i do flobing hate the French. I am fairly certain everyone does, i think it is their accent or something but they are all just soo annoying, and i made a request to blizzard to put the french on their own server EUFR but i just got a warning telling me off. Hmmm, when it comes to the game, I play to win all the time, I play seriously although my attitude and personality is a little playful but hey.

Wow did you get raped by french premade recently ???

There is no point.

Aeren is so OP with English he was actually being sarcastic. :D

Oh yea and the Polish or wherever guz is from. Teh are fat and take our jobs! power to the people. #brexit

GuZ isnt from the eu

p.s. i saw a leave propaganda video and apparantly the dirty turks are coming...

Edited by Yaldi