MOTHER

Alternate AoS Idealog

@1 why not give him a short cd between jumps? You can have a chance to catch up to him and kill him

@2 nova is better off just right clicking than using ulti late game, plus anthrax counters her real good simply by jumping on her and killing her

@3 make the auto attack apply only crits and 100% wpn dmg

@4 never played against khyrak, but teamwork obviously works against him and grunty too

@5 gotta pull him out of position or catch him

@6 cc is too good and being a tank means that you are not going to be stopped easily and you deal dmg early-mid game

you can buy silver soul and impact to make initation alot easier, he isnt annoying, but pretty strong

If you don't play, why are you giving your opinion on balance, honestly?

I agree with yaldi for the most part, particularly about lurker, who is one of the remaining lategame carry-heroes who can jungle; it having a particularly easy time with the jungle, even.

oh god that nova suggestion. I suggest you focus on an idealized play pattern and make a kit that actually fits that rather than smash two kits together with half functioning abilities.

For example, the nova I made is about power farming early game with bonus income and then sneaking around as a one bullet sniper mid game due to her farm advantage, but falls off later on due to poor scaling and lack of dps steroids.

The one you proposed has tons of clashing elements and feels more like two separate kits forced together, and even then with spells put on the wrong kit entirely.

I think nova Q gives way too much minerals. I also don't see how she falls off late game with biggest AA range in the game.

While I don't disagree with you about nova falling off , I do think that we are not trying to counterplay her Q skill really. Way to often Nova is given a free farm in a 2 vs 1 lane, allowing her to use the Q on every creep + denies if ganger. On top of that we now have next level supports like Diipadaapa who provides her with mana potions when necessary.

What I am saying is, when Nova is picked react accordingly. Give her a hard lane so she can't farm up with her Q for free. She can be shut down in her laning phase making her Q pretty insignificant. In order to continue to control her should just maintain pressure so she can't AFK farm with + 50% more income than others.

The "main problem" with some heroes is that you need to "try-hard" in order to shut them down, which is pretty hard when your captain / a few allies are new.

Edited by John

I definitely agree with you, but don't you think bonus 16 minerals is still too high?

I remember game where we had nova drake lane and you tosh and lz. You didn't bother switching the tosh lz to play vs nova drake so she got sooo much farm. Its sad thats the case in most games.

I definitely agree with you, but don't you think bonus 16 minerals is still too high?

I remember game where we had nova drake lane and you tosh and lz. You didn't bother switching the tosh lz to play vs nova drake so she got sooo much farm. Its sad thats the case in most games.

Almost all games are like this lol, Most of the games the captains barely know what they have picked for their own team and when you ask for enemy team they can tell you like 3 heroes. I'm not complaining since I appreciate those people stepping up to captain, and lately I've barely captained a single game myself.

I guess it would be different in a tournament, when everyone is sitting with their try hard pants on. But who knows, maybe we'll have some magically appearing brain activity in tonights inhouses.

The few games nova gets shut down, the bounty on the Q doesn't seem to high. But when she gets a free farm lane and can snowball it does seem high? The question is if we should play better or just nerf the hero. We usually stick with the later option.

Black gave up the job where he could literally play AoS almost all day? What a fool!

Who's the other guy who works night shift security and can also play most of the night?

I also don't see how she falls off late game with biggest AA range in the game.

Cool! Seems like you found a reasonable problem with the current iteration. A succinct solution should be pretty easy to find now. That wasn't so hard was it?

Thats if we want to change nova from long range late game ADC to midgame bursty AA, which I don't like much but meh(not saying its bad idea, just nova has always been late game carry so I don't see why change her now, ult change alone would fix it+some minor tweaks)

Edit: I responded anyway to bm/arrogant post for some reason

Edited by ZERATUL

I think making the ult more about the range than it is about the damage would be the way to go.

Reduce base attack range by 2

Reduce base damage buff and increase scaling

Increase attack range bonus to 2/3/4

You can throw in a minor movement speed reduction like Unix R as a bonus

What about making more tanks? yes yes! we have some inttanks like rory yigg jax erekul but we would need more hard str tanks. I suggest an idea of making baneling with unique passive skill like he would explode like viron but with another effect. It would launch a wave of poison for 10-15u dealing dmg eq to 10% of enemies max health.

Q - (active) gains movement speed 10-15-20-25% but he couldnt attack or use skills. (changes model to the fastmoving one)

W - (passive) each time he recieves any dmg he gains armor and spell armor resist 5-10-15-20% for 4sec and stacking up to 5 times and refreshes after this effect after a cap. Also losing some movement speed.

E - (active) makes every enemy unit around baneling to attack him for 2 sec and enemies recieve dmg eq to 10-20-30-40 spell dmg + ( 20% of str) per attack.

R - (passive) enemy heroes autoattacking baneling from behind recieve dmg eq to 5-15-25% of banelings max hp.

ofc some skills may be changed up to u but i gave u some ideas to discuss)

posting that idea again just to get a reaction if that may be taken as a good base/idea to think about or its a trashtalk)

Edited by HUCCI

RoA had a baneling tank hero named Gorbius similar to your description. Maybe someone more familar can elaborate.

RoA had a baneling tank hero named Gorbius similar to your description. Maybe someone more familar can elaborate.

Goribius was hilarious. Just split push and no one can catch you, then roll in at full speed and wreck. Fun jungle.

I'd rather we absorb the good of Gorbius into Viron (who already has self-destructive tendencies) than use the baneling model twice. But that's just my OCD talking.