MOTHER

Alternate AoS Idealog

omg,why nerfed huntres int scalling ULT, now int hunt even worser,why dont change static dmg to int scalling?

I didn't nerf. These are just suggestions. The changes to Huntress R's damage are meant to repurpose the skill. Also INT Huntress should be outlawed. :P

Edited by Jessika

Dustin

Q - Cast range from 7 to 7/8/9/10

Narud

HP - Formerly his Q (Loci of Power). Materializes a Loci of Power at a target point. Loci of Power are invulnerable except to towers, and interact with Narud's other abilities. Narud can have up to 3 Loci on the battlefield at any given time and can hold 6 charges of Loci of Power. Recharge time is 4s.

Hotkey V to activate. Q to deploy.

Q - Formerly his R (Starburst Stream). While toggled on, all Loci of Power in a 10u radius emit beams that connect them to one another. Enemies caught in these beams take 25/50/75/100 + (33% INT) Spell Damage per second. Consumes 25/35/45/55+(2% of Max Energy) per second.

Hotkey R to toggle on/off.

E - When activated, all Loci of Power in a 10u radius will pull enemies in a 2/2.5/3/3.5u radius towards them and slow their movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds. Enemies are always pulled towards the Loci of Power that is closest to them.

R - Formerly his heroic passive (Transcendence). On death, Narud materializes his true form for 8/10/12 seconds. During this time he is invulnerable but immobile, he gains Maximum Energy, +50/75/100% cooldown reduction, +0/25/50% Cast Range, and may cast any of his abilities.

Edited by Jessika

I would like to introduce new items and a little bit heroes improve!

new Item:

Gold Capsule costs 125 or 150

(Health and Energy)

Regenerate 400 and Restores 280 over 25 seconds

Vampiric Hunter costs 2400

Sledgehammer +25 Weapon Damage costs 850

Gravititon Booster +12 Weapon Speed costs 625

Bloodletter +10 Lifesteal costs 650

sum: +30 Weapon Damage +16 Weapon Speed +15 Lifesteal

Active: For the 5 seconds, BONUS +10 Weapon Damage , 20% Weapon Speed and 18% Lifesteal. 60 second cooldwon.

Vampiric Hunter costs 2400 + 1850 Hyperion Incinerator +55 Weapon Damage > Vampiric King costs 4600

sum: +100 Weapon Damage +20 Weapon Speed +18 Lifesteal

Active: For the 5 or 10 seconds, BONUS +20 Weapon Damage , 30% Weapon Speed and 22% Lifesteal. 60 second cooldwon.

Guardian costs 2600

Sledgehammer +25 Weapon Damage costs 850

Gravititon Booster +12 Weapon Speed costs 625

Nullifer +14 Spell Armor costs 700

Sum: +35 Weapon Damage +18 Weapon Speed +20 Spell Armor

Active: +10 Spell Armor. 60 second cooldwon.

Guardian costs 2600 + 1850 Hyperion Incinerator +55 Weapon Damage > Guardian Angel costs 4800

Sum: +105 Weapon Damage +22 Weapon Speed +30 Spell Armor

Active: +20 Spell Armor. 60 second cooldwon.

Hero:

Brine:

Q-Acid Strike: 30 mana > 20 mana

E-Impale range ? > more range as Sunflare Gun

TBone

Capactive Clip

125% Weapon Damage > 150 % Weapon Damage

Q-Brownstone Fissure

If wall stand, then again press Q wall down!!!!!!!!!!!

Volton Leo

Passiv: 10% > 15% Movement Speed to nearbyallies!

Warfield

-filex AA

Edited by HawKeYe

Raynor (Rework)

HP - Confident Aim; Raynor's autoattacks, E and R abilities reduce his cool downs by 1, 2, and 4 seconds respectively when hitting enemy heroes. This reduction is doubled to 2, 4, and 8 seconds respectively if the target enemy hero was Marked for Death.

E - Raynor's Raiders' damage reduced by 20%. Cast range increased to 10/14/18/22u.

R - Raynor takes aim and channels up to 5 seconds before firing a projectile at a target direction that strikes the first enemy hero in its line of path. The projectile deals 200/300/400 + (100% INT) spell damage and an additional 30/40/50 + (10% INT) spell damage per second channeled. Cast range is 15u + 2u/3u/4u distance per second channeled. Reactivate to fire early. Move to cancel channel.

(John don't hate meeeee)

Edited by Jessika

Interesting idea with changing Narud Like this but then his Q (drill) is becoming more common and I don't see the use of it (use for me) until finish mana give item (seed (or ihan for zera))

what about change cost if it like cost more with lvl?

at lvl 3 ult here comes zero cd W after death and if narud actually don't lose be4 he got lvl3 ult - means he do smth already and got a farm => got lot int => his op int^1.2 becoming a killing for all team, to op (+ new puling to loci would rekt like fast E W max and ult max so will kill everybody + some haras at earlygame )

what I mean

his ult not 100% cd

and his new E not being like that cause of rekting (idk,mb not so rekting but I believe in it)

and pls don't nerf huntres int scalling (or at least don't change spell dmg)

I don't even understand what I was going to tell by this message lol)

Idea for Greelus.Humankind:

buff his rightclick dmg so that EGON does not do MORE damage on HIGHER range.

Other idea:

buff his q base dmg because it's pretty useless damage-wise as is (doesn't need to be much more than 20/35 cumulative per lvl so that its relevant vs creeps but not rly vs heroes)

have the silencer drones' silence scale (say 1.25/1.45/1.55/1.65s) and the energy leech's aoe do the same.

Oh and while ur fixing him, change his model to something that faces a singular direction so that when u dial him it makes sense in which direction he goes rather than a random direction being selected based off of Adam alone knows What.

Edited by LameDude

Raynor's r reminds me of old immortals q. I actually completely forgot about this thread

I think I am in a very small minority of people who loved everything about the old immortal.

I like idea for raynors R

You mean his W not E? I'd say just rework his marouders ability completely

Yeah sorry my bad, W I mean.

I actually an idea to change W too but wanted to make my suggestion conservative since my issue with Raynor is his heroic passive. A long range caster assassin doesn't need that kind of heroic IMO, so I took the cool down reward from his R and reinvented it as a new heroic (the name comes from Raynor's HotS talent).

For a replacement for W, I thought about repurposing Raynor's old Hyperion ultimate from RoA.

Essentially Raynor would call down the Hyperion battle cruiser and it would bombard a small-moderate area randomly. Enemies hit would receive little damage but they would be slowed (Think Sniper's Shrapnel ability from DotA).

More importantly, the cast range on this ability would be high, allowing Raynor to anticipate enemy movement and slow them long enough to hit with his other skills.

The Hyperion would have a vision radius of 8u (suitable for a sniper), would last around 5-7s, and would be invulnerable to attacks from anything but towers (they would destroy it in 2 shots).

The Hyperion damage would be minor, scale with level. Only the slow and the cast range would scale for Raynor.

Above all, a Hyperion skill would look flobing awesome and would be unique in AoS.

Oh and while ur fixing him, change his model to something that faces a singular direction so that when u dial him it makes sense in which direction he goes rather than a random direction being selected based off of Adam alone knows What.

I will look into this matter.

If you hit more enemys with E it will be more cdr?

Yes. But the heroic only procs on enemy heroes, not creep, bosses, or neutrals. For E, each enemy hero will reduce your cool downs by 2s, and 4s for an enemy hero affected marked for death.

Raynor (Rework)

HP - Confident Aim; Raynor's autoattacks, E and R abilities reduce his cool downs by 1, 2, and 4 seconds respectively when hitting enemy heroes. This reduction is doubled to 2, 4, and 8 seconds respectively if the target enemy hero was Marked for Death.

E - Raynor's Raiders' damage reduced by 20%. Cast range increased to 10/14/18/22u.

R - Raynor takes aim and channels up to 5 seconds before firing a projectile at a target direction that strikes the first enemy hero in its line of path. The projectile deals 200/300/400 + (100% INT) spell damage and an additional 30/40/50 + (10% INT) spell damage per second channeled. Cast range is 15u + 2u/3u/4u distance per second channeled. Reactivate to fire early. Move to cancel channel.

(John don't hate meeeee)

To be honest, as much as I like your ideas, I'd much rather see some new heroes reworked instead of Rayray. If not for me, so out of to Red Hydra.

There's a ton of hero ideas posted, also a bunch of boring / unplayed heroes to play around with.

Edited by John

It's just a pitch John, Raynor isn't absolutely and definitely getting a rework. However, as I told you on voice chat, I really hate his heroic passive and I don't think it fits him at all. It also gives him unnecessary lane dominance. I think just changing that part of him to what I suggested or something different but more befitting of his archetype would be an improvement. But again, it's just a pitch. I'm thinking out loud here.

I agree there are many heroes that could use varying degrees of reworks, and that's why I put together this thread. So we can put our heads together and have a record of the things we come up with.

-----

I've been looking at Viron's skillset, and I think with a few small changes the hero can really shine. He's actually NOT a bad design at all and I think people are really exaggerating. I mean, Aiur carried us with his Viron in one of our last games together. Anyway...

Viron (Rework)

HP - Whenever Viron and an allied hero rub against one another, they both gain 25% movement speed for 3 seconds.

Q - Vomit puddle now persist on the ground for 7 seconds.

W - If Viron lands on an enemy, they are stunned for 0.5s, and an additional second per jump.

Note: Add impact/landing visual effect and/or sound to better discern the animation of the skill.

E - Purges all debuffs on target after 2.5s and now also scales with 5% Target Max Health per second.

R - New passive component added; If R is off cool down, and Viron has enough energy, then Viron will detonate upon death, dealing the minimum damage but without reconstituting himself.

Make Compton special deal more DMG base on scaling

People have been asking for this when I was playing Viron and has been wrongly nerfed on its DMG when people literally have been saying that the ulti has been "One shotting them" instantly when they clearly did not see it was built up or had some and they did not see it or didn't know how it worked before, this was when I was actively playing aos and there hasn't been any changes to viron other than a CD reduction on his R which was the last change to him since other than remodeling

The special can easily avoid it already and the "high dmg" on built up isn't that good already and let Engorge still make heroes bigger and let it actually increase the aoe of Compton special every second of Engorge's duration, and make the fart cloud actually do something(if it bothers you)

Edited by accountzZ

Would be cool if engorge increased damage area of R(like Harry said). Would actually give him some synergy. Does his Q lead well into R currently?

Edited by Jaysi

@ Jaysi

I would just try to compare the vomit sliding to ice physics(use that for testing with R) right now and even I could be wrong 20% of the time, slightly unpredictable for me since the opponent can get stuck or slide which can really end up getting you that Big DMG or makes you miss because you mispredicted

@Aiur

If you make it faster, it becomes harder to hit people on the later position of viron's spin since it would probably end up spinning fast enough that they would just try to wait it and it takes less time for to wait

Or it becomes predictable to me

Edited by accountzZ

I agree about the more damage on scaling. It should be like Artanis's W, where both the base damage and the max health damage scale with time spent channeling.

A range from 5-15% Max health is reasonable, and really makes the synergy with Engorge more valuable.

Main post updated. Stuff that is no longer applicable or relevant, or stuff that was already implemented has been removed.

Edited by Jessika

Some old and new Item suggestions.

Omniscience (Rework)

Places a true sight ward. 240 cooldown —> Sentry Ward every 120 seconds. Price 2700 —> 3000

New Passive Unique; Foresight

Grants +2 vision to hero and player owned units and structures (includes player owned sentry and true sight wards).

Parallax Generator

New active; grant target ally hero parallax passive shield. Lasts 25 seconds or until it triggers. While target ally has barrier, Parallax carrier does not. 25s cool down.

Symphonic Seed

Unique scales with 1% Max Energy instead of 1% Missing Energy.

Lion's Bane

Passive unique area of effect increased from 8u to 24u. Only procs on Allied structures now.

Tesla Guardian (New)

Components: 2x Neosteel Vestment, Space Battery

Suggested Price: 3000-3300

Grants: Armor, Energy, Energy Regeneration.

Unique: Converts 15% of all incoming physical and spell damage into energy.

Infinity Gem (New)

Components: Soul Engine, Soul Sustainer, Powerstone

Suggested Price: 3000-3300

Grants: CDR, MS, Energy Regeneration, Energy, Health,

Unique: Gains a stack for every hero kill or assist. Each stack grants 3HP/s and 1.5 Energy/s, up to 15 stacks. Upon death, consumes 1/3 of stacks and grants 30 health and 15 energy per stack consumed to allies in a 10u.

Not sure what to think about omniscience buffs.

Is the parallax going to work like linken's sphere where you have a small window where you can proc it twice in short succession?

Symphonic Seed change seems legit.

Lion's Bane.. is that still an item? Not sure I like the concept as it is or would become.

I don't see any hero other than immortal the Tesla Guardian is worthwhile on.

Infinity gem sounds good. Maybe the stack limit needs some play-testing. Also I think if you're going to limit it to 15 you may wish to have it heal for the stacks before consumption instead of consumed stacks. Healing 150 hp and 75 energy at max stacks seems like it doesn't offer any real value, whereas 450 and 225 seems like it's something.

True Sight ward active on Omniscience is misplaced and the cooldown is too high. Changing it to sentry and lowering the cooldown allows better seeding of the map with wards and makes the purchase scale a lot better into the late game with the addition of ward spots. The unique passive basically makes your wards better than the default wards, It's a way to make up for the lack of a vision boost from highground warding.

Parallax; I don't think so, but the intent is to make Parallax fit for support.

Lion's Bane's unique procs on wards. Meaning with this change, the value of warding simultaneously benefits the support carrier of Bane by boosting their speed. This change will make it a legitimate support item.

Not all items need to be good on everyone. More items need to be niche and specialty items IMO. But Erekul, Jackson, Queen, Stukov, Yig, among others could all benefit from Tesla.

The numbers do need tweaking obviously, it's the concept I am pitching. I just wanted to give its components alternative build routes. It's like a Mini-Bloodstone.

Up the speed??? It's already hard to hit unless it's just me but this change looks legit

I was thinking that it would be harder to dodge it like that