MOTHER

Alternate AoS Idealog

I agree with the idea of making it out of combat, but not the numbers. I'd say we should probably go for something like out of combat for 3-5 seconds results in 3-5% per second.

Added new Cliff Runes (AoS 7.00 concept)

New Summers suggestion

A bunch of new items and old item reworks.

Removed everything that was already integrated into the game one way or another.

Removed everything that was made redundant by alternative changes made to the game.

Added new Cliff Runes (AoS 7.00 concept)

New Summers suggestion

A bunch of new items and old item reworks.

Removed everything that was already integrated into the game one way or another.

Removed everything that was made redundant by alternative changes made to the game.

Are the last three already implemented?

Are the last three already implemented?

Black, this thread is just an idealog, not a "I am going to apply these changes in the next patch hahahahahaha"-log. Whenever an idea, mine or anyone's, sounds good on paper, I post it here.

But yes, the last 3 are already implemented (in the idealog).

It's true that ultimately Adam retains final approval on any and all ideas suggested by anyone, self included, but there is also a "Get in line" situation because there are a lot of changes SCV, Adam, and I would like to input so prioritizing is everything.

I'd like to at least get away with most of QoL suggestions in this idealog.

So I was perusing the idea log, and I know that many of these things arent in the game but are just ideas but the following sounded a little ridicules if im reading it right.

When health drops below 15%, automatically activates. All damage dealt to you will heal instead of harm. Lasts 4 seconds. 100 second internal cool down.

What this sounds like is 4 seconds of invincibility every 100 seconds. I dont play much anymore, but this just sounds plain broken. put this on any range aa carry and watch them kill the whole team whilst you stand there and watch.

This may have already been talked about (didnt feel like reading through 12 pages), so if this is super old news just ignore this post :)

Yeah i just needed to fill a gap there, since i added another t2. There's a new talent tree and talents suggestion that am working to pitch and it eont have ridiculous suggestions such as that :)

Well that talent wouldn't be so ridiculous if every other talent was just as op. But thanks for the reminder about you pitching new talents. I totally forgot

Biotron

HP - Infested Civilians now also gain 100% movement speed and attack speed if an enemy unit with under 25% max health is within a 5u radius of them.

W - Cannibalize (Target Allied Unit) - Biotron randomly cannibalizes (0.5/1/1.5/2% of targets' Max Health/Energy) from up to 8/10/12/14 all units in 12u search radius around himself, and uses it on a target allied unit to regenerate their health/energy. The amount of health and energy that is regenerated is the sum total of all the cannibalized health and energy.

Minions affected will be killed instantly and offer health/energy equal to (1/2/3/4% of Biotron's Max Health/Energy).

Units inside the search radius are selected at random, and may include Allied units.

The Max Health/Energy that is stolen from units inside search radius is removed instantly from their pools (no mitigation) but is never lethal.

Cast range is 6u

I have updated the main post to reflect ideas that I think will still be relevant for the new AoS. In terms of sheer balance, the size of the map, and the "river" have demonstrated to have some sort of ripple effect, with implications on many heroes. So I think this aspect of balance should begin being taken into consideration.

Queen

E - Max Creep Tumors increased to 2/4/6/8 from 2/3/4/5. Bonus movement speed rescaled from 25% to 15/20/25/30%. Now stores up to 5 charges.

Marine King

E - Remove V active ability. E now gains new active ability in addition to its existing passive. Upon activation, Marine King sacrifices 20% current health, granting himself and all allied heroic units affected by Mob Mentality double the current level passive weapon speed bonus and +25% movement speed for 6 seconds.

Vergil

E - +1u cast range. E now changes the visual animation/color of Q casts that proc it.

Tassadar

HP - Astral Projection procs tower aggro like a normal hero would and is instantly destroyed by towers.

Boros

R - Remove Omnislash. (It's time)

Cyprus

STR gain per level reduced from 4 to 3.

HP - Magnetize; Basic attacks, W, and R all apply a stack of "Magnetized" on enemies, up to 4 stacks. Each stack of Magnetize reduces the movement speed of affected units by 8% whenever they are within 2.5 units Cyprus' Stone Pillars. Stacks last 10 seconds and refresh.

W - Now pushes enemies affected around Cyprus 4u away from him. If enemies are pushed into a Stone Pillar, they gain a stack of 'Magnetized'.

Oh totally forgot about these two...

Karax

HP - Cloaking effects (from W or from the hero affected) should cloak the Adurant.

Q - Reduce root duration slightly. Make Karax' channeling interruptible. Keep cast range short, but add a max distance for target lock-on (currently infinite) so that if they exit this area the channeling stops immediately. Interrupted channeling still costs energy and makes the spell go into cooldown.

W - Reduce true cloak by 0.5s at all levels.

R - Reduce base healing and damage. Make the scaling damage additive and incremental, meaning the longer you stay in its AoE, the more damage/heal per second is dealt. Increasing at a rate of 3% max or current health per second (so 3/6/9/12/15% per second) for example. Too stronk atm.

Grunty

R - Grunty now gains 6/10/14% movement speed per second spent in the river, capping at 30/50/72% after 5 seconds, lasting up to 8 seconds and refreshes while in the the river.