Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.334-v1.338

the games last way too long, in the last 10 games i played, 7 of them passed 1:35:00 and 2 of them hit the 1:50:00

i feel bored when the game hits 1:10:00 its just a battle of attrition by then. to me the buff on towers was not the key really. my opinion is: revert the towers back like it was 2 years ago. thanks for the hard work. ( if its stays that way then i will just leave in pubs when it hits the 1 hour mark and go for another game).

Whats all this crying about towers lol, almost everything on them got nerfed just bd ressist can't be removed. As I said you should lower bd ressist to around 65% or less. What also you might consider is instead of %max hp dmg just amp the dmg by x%

Edited by ZERATUL

Whats all this crying about towers lol, almost everything on them got nerfed just bd ressist can't be removed. As I said you should lower bd ressist to around 65% or less. What also you might consider is instead of %max hp dmg just amp the dmg by x%

Uhh damage buffed, regular resistance buffed, damage ignores creep armor,B/D buffed, health increased. Excuse me how is this 'almost everything got nerfed'

Crying...

There are People are complaining about their games lasting a long time which makes it really boring, you assess this by asking the question again

The problem is that it is actually hard to push out

If there was games where the team actually took out all t3s, it would last around 1:10 hr assuming if the enemy can drag it that long, and then they would Maxed out by then, with all the creeps from turtling and the misplays of the ahead team getting impatient with the game... Also it later becomes a standstill when you can't even take the boss fast enough to try to break the stalemate, and buildings tanking 3 DPS lategame in 1hr and 10min is really unacceptable when it ends up around 77% HP...

I just dont like how this ninja buffed wave clear heroes when it was already strong as hell, please tell him how you push against a rancor who clears all the waves in ALL lanes 60 units away from the tower....Its ridiculous

Edited by BlackXioN

Uhh damage buffed, regular resistance buffed, damage ignores creep armor,B/D buffed, health increased. Excuse me how is this 'almost everything got nerfed'

I am comparing current towers to towers before they got any changes(the dmg buff).

So now its not true dmg, hass less attack speed which makes tower diving much easier. I don't agree with dmg ressistance buff, just as the fact bd ressist stayed super strong after making that 3 heroes don't take off bd ressist which I said few times already. However since I don't think hp buff makes any difference, you are telling me that the 5% dmg ressist is making games 1+ hour? Pretty sure skill level just keeps falling down.

Again what would I do:

1)Nerf the BD ressist so its actually possible to do it.

2)Nerf the towers ressistance and consider making it scale with time like in LoL but increase hp.

3)Consider changing towers dmg from %max hp to just dmg amp by x%

4)Main thing: Make after killing boss that creeps get bonus ressist or hp, its always been hard to push T3 in AoS cuz of highground and OP wave clear

Edited by ZERATUL

Orrrrrrrrrrr make khorhal and spell buffer affect creeps.

BTW pushing highground has always been stupid in this game against heroes with good wave clear. Its more a base design thing with how small it is.

I just dont like how this ninja buffed wave clear heroes when it was already strong as hell, please tell him how you push against a rancor who clears all the waves in ALL lanes 60 units away from the tower....Its ridiculous

Creeps should be invulnerable until they start moving or attacking (or like they for the first 5 seconds of their spawn). This could solve this seriously ridiculous Rancor strategy.

Anyway, while I like where towers are at right now, I understand the outcry and honestly games shouldn't last more than 45-70 minutes.

Here are some suggestions to move us forward because I don't believe reverting the (progressive!) changes Adam made will solve anything:

- Siege Creeps deal noticeable bonus damage against structures only (and are always the last on a tower's targeting priority list)

- Rax mega creeps give off a stronger unique physical or spell armor aura to non-heroics in a 10u radius around them (this is in addition to their own resistance which may require finetuning after this). This aura stacks with stuff like the overlord talent of course.

- Korhal and Spell Buffer affect creeps partially.

Edited by Jessika

Hey, wasn't CDR capped at 50%? I seem to recall seeing that in a changelog but cant find it now. I just notice some ppl stack CDR is all.