Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.334-v1.338

yea but old queen also did a pretty decent amount of damage and was able to push. This hero wouldnt be like this. Strictly support.

Edited by BlackXioN

Nope its only defensive abilities would rely on towers. I am not talking about 80% damage resistance and crap. like 20-30%. It wouldn't have wave clear abilities either everything would rely on the structures and allies. Would go well against late game comps.

Would go well against late game comps.

You mean it would go well with late game comps(eg you turtle until your late game comp comes online)? I'm not sure how turtling would win against a late game comp...

Or you can do that with viron, just make all the tower stull his passive, and make the smoke bomb part of his ult. While he is spinning around he farting smoke all over the place. GG Viron valuable hero again.

Valuable again? he was troll from day 1..... That hero can't have a serious part in this game with the slipnslide ability, no way around it.

Edited by Dresden

Have you seen a game with 4 v 5? it is impossible for the 5 to push in until you are fully built. Split pushing doesnt work because how close each sides are. and you cant engage by tower because towers shoots you down faster than ( insert any racist cop jokes).

Edited by PsychoCrushER

Have you seen a game with 4 v 5? it is impossible for the 5 to push in until you are fully built. Split pushing doesnt work because how close each sides are. and you cant engage by tower because towers shoots you down faster than ( insert any racist cop jokes).

You can still take out 2+ towers after a won team fight, maybe even more if you have the right heroes. I don't know why you are complaining.

idk I watched the IH's yesterday and they still killed 2+ towers after every won team fight......

So I have to agree with Jess. I personally like the change. Why should a drake be-able to perma tank a tower mid game, and almost regn its health by the time they get to the next tower. A bruiser can do the same...

Edited by BlackXioN

Because diving towers shouldn't be that hard, you make diving towers to hard and the game will become very static and boring. Aos towers are much stronger then towers in any other moba, and I don't think its even close now.

I think the only problem is the artifact's damage so I reduced it. With the other towers, you just have to alternate who is tanking if you can't kill it in 4 seconds which you usually can later in the game. You should be aware that a tower is attacking you in my opinion. I would often hear a complaint about how useless a tower was as two people dove them on tower and took 7 tower shots without dropping to half hp 20 mins in.

I think the only problem is the artifact's damage so I reduced it. With the other towers, you just have to alternate who is tanking if you can't kill it in 4 seconds which you usually can later in the game. You should be aware that a tower is attacking you in my opinion. I would often hear a complaint about how useless a tower was as two people dove them on tower and took 7 tower shots without dropping to half hp 20 mins in.

It all depends on the hero, penthos or rog are great at diving, ray or ranc, not so much. Also you can't switch aggro unless you get out of range of the tower, so unless you add another way to switch aggro this is going to make diving way to risky.

I think the change was great, and to your point of another moba, in league of legends youre unable to just dive towers early game with any hero, the damage from towers is fairly high and even late game the final towers are able to kill you pretty quickly rather youre a tank or not if youre just sitting in the aggro the whole time, I feel the change discourages just sitting there tanking a tower for your team while everyone else dives.