Sign in to follow this  
accountzZ

suggested changelog

taser or stuns or team play = countered

By that logic, let's give every hero as many tools as possible since you know, taser and team play.

I am saying that artanis is easily melted and counter-able, people just don't play as a team anymore and do not pick to counter. Plus no one bother to buys tasers. I'm pretty sure majority of people who have been around for awhile would agree.

Edited by BlackXioN

Every hero is subject to being easily melted and countered by smart and cooperative team play. But what we are discussing is the risk to reward ratio to succeed/snowball with a hero. A hero that has the innate capacity to utterly destroy others, ought to be counterbalanced with blatant innate weaknesses.

Artanis is currently too rewarding and/or not risky enough. We either cut some of his rewards or increase the skillcap/risk of playing him. I prefer the latter approach to balancing.

Edited by Jessika

THIS WOULD BE WHY I SAID NERF E RANGE NOT DAMAGE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT IS 'RISK'

The same concept could be said wit virgil, q and ult + unstoppable escape with 100% evasion. JUST SAYING

Edited by BlackXioN

you can't use a horribly designed hero to make you point. JUST SAYING

The E is out of place on artanis and needs to be changed.

If someone could rework vergil that would be great.

Edited by Dresden

(Continued from Tourney thread)

Once again, all summoned units be they spawned, bribed or illusions must have a timed life. In the case of Tass and MK, the cooldown of their spells and timed life duration could be one and the same at the highest scaling (and of course with CDR it will be reduced even further). This is meant to force a handicap on split pushing with these summons and rightfully so.

That's a good comparison, except the Lone DRuid's bear cannot attack outside a max range away from Druid, and the bear has a cooldown of 2 minutes. Meaning if the bear is killed he's out of the game for that time.

Did I mention that the Bear receives backlash damage when Lone Druid is attacked?

Edited by Jessika

why wont atom just change it back to how it was, nothing but trouble. Before the buff even though it wasn't strong it was highly underused for what it could do. Great resistances with agility and good passives.

If he wants to keep it this way remove all defensive stats, and add some other component. Can also do some balancing between ranged and melee heroes, don't think it should be item that ranged carrys should be getting

Edited by ZERATUL

That's a good comparison, except the Lone DRuid's bear cannot attack outside a max range away from Druid, and the bear has a cooldown of 2 minutes. Meaning if the bear is killed he's out of the game for that time.

Did I mention that the Bear receives backlash damage when Lone Druid is attacked?

Lone druid takes backlash damage when the bear is killed. And yea I think that tass clone shouldn't be able to attack or do significantly less damage when its gets far away from him.

(Continued from Tourney thread)

Once again, all summoned units be they spawned, bribed or illusions must have a timed life. In the case of Tass and MK, the cooldown of their spells and timed life duration could be one and the same at the highest scaling (and of course with CDR it will be reduced even further). This is meant to force a handicap on split pushing with these summons and rightfully so.

Dont forget that 1) tassa illusion dies way easier than tassa itself 2) when tassa has his illusion alive they both deal just 75% of tassas real dmg !!!

Edited by HUCCI

What would happen if we nerfed his clone like that? He would never get picked again. As mentioned his clone isn't an acctual hero maybe half of it. I mentioned earlier he is fine as he is UNLESS menace isn't auto. I think its interesting and unique that he can splitpush like that. If its rly needed you can increase passive cd AND increase bounty lol atm its like 30-40, if we count its basicly half of a hero or a bit more, price on start should be around 100-120

This is more of a question to devs. Would it be possible to reduce item efficiency on clone if hes X units away from real one?

Other way this hero can go is something a bit similar to that hero from dota, tass clone would be absolutely the same as real one, but if one dies, all die. You could also make that clone soaks up xp(this would mean for both ofc not that they have different xp)

Edited by ZERATUL

What would happen if we nerfed his clone like that? He would never get picked again. As mentioned his clone isn't an acctual hero maybe half of it. I mentioned earlier he is fine as he is UNLESS menace isn't auto. I think its interesting and unique that he can splitpush like that. If its rly needed you can increase passive cd AND increase bounty lol atm its like 30-40, if we count its basicly half of a hero or a bit more, price on start should be around 100-120

This is more of a question to devs. Would it be possible to reduce item efficiency on clone if hes X units away from real one?

Other way this hero can go is something a bit similar to that hero from dota, tass clone would be absolutely the same as real one, but if one dies, all die. You could also make that clone soaks up xp(this would mean for both ofc not that they have different xp)

Pretty sure nerfing him in any way would make him not played. Lets just look at its in the last 6 months I have seen him played a total of about 4-5 times 3 times by hucci, 1 by harry and I have played him in a NA ih. The clone is also an enemy of tassa since it counts as a hero, increases chance of him getting perma stunned by rory if close, cow echo increases damage due to another hero on him, etc.

Edited by BlackXioN

I don't think anyone here wants to nerf Tass truly. The discussion was about whether or not summons should be allowed operate without limits like a hero. It is a very reasonable proposition to say that Tass's clone should be 'disarmed' if it moves more than 15-30 units away from original Tass. It is also very easy to input.

This again isn't about Tass, this is about the ability to split push with little risk or limit.

Currently Tass and his clone deal 35% less damage when they are both alive. Would it be a fair exchange if this number is buffed to 30% if it meant that Tass's clone gets a leash?

MK's Bribe also needs a limit put in place. But a leash wouldn't work so well on him, so instead make it just make bribe have a finite duration and at level 16, the base cooldown and the duration are about the same.

Both these suggestions are within reason, and they are fair. I am honestly shocked that both of them have been allowed to do this for this long.

Edited by Jessika