14. Durrr

15. Erman

16. Reaver

17. Zero

18.Exscarius

19. NIGHT .

20. Me

You guys must hate me or i'm bad. XD

many more decent to good players that some might have failed to consider.

Fazl

Icanz

NIGHT

Dlifer

caremate

enaigon

Rohtube

Bonanaqing

Kenmizuki (havent seen him in a while)

Liveman

Michael

Osulliwen

Stradiva

TerminatorD

mastercodes

iatebambi

Slicendice

Gannon

Killerpass

Lunee

maybe expand the list to top 40.

many more decent to good players that some might have failed to consider.

Fazl

Icanz

NIGHT

Dlifer

caremate

enaigon

Rohtube

Bonanaqing

Kenmizuki (havent seen him in a while)

Liveman

Michael

Osulliwen

Stradiva

TerminatorD

i'm still not loved

Beetle was like a more crude version of 35 or pre-6.0 Banzai. He was pretty set on improving the inhouse scene, teaching pubs and stuff like that, but he was fairly prone to raging.

He was just an ok player, but he did give good advice. I think he left after getting too fed up.

Beetle was like a more crude version of 35 or pre-6.0 Banzai. He was pretty set on improving the inhouse scene, teaching pubs and stuff like that, but he was fairly prone to raging.

He was just an ok player, but he did give good advice. I think he left after getting too fed up.

Pretty decent description actually. He was like me a bit..I feel he tried to help new players. The big difference between him and I being when the game goes pear shaped he would rage at his allies whereas I tend to make a beeline for the opposition pool for a quick swim.

Didn't he and slayer have that big blow up? I remember Beetle and slayer facing off in the channel and beetle saying everyone hated slayer and he doubted if slayer could get 4 other players that would want to join with him in a 5v5 grudge match. Dont think that match ever happenned but man that would have been awesome to watch or be in, those two had this simmering hatred that just would not go away. The only thing that gets near that level of hatred now is the Mineral and Misuari rivalry, BRING BACK THE BIFF

there also an overlordDy or something that knows how to play, not sure how good tho.

Oh and mastercodes... LOL

someone finally game mastercodes some lovin......on a more serious note how did mastercodes make it to leading ih games? like arnt you meant to be good at playing before you become a figurehead for in house.

someone finally game mastercodes some lovin......on a more serious note how did mastercodes make it to leading ih games? like arnt you meant to be good at playing before you become a figurehead for in house.

At least he bothered to lead an inhouse. i dont see you trying o.o

danm looks as if im going to have to play on sea again for a few months ive been playing on NA for far too long.

also im in sea inhouse chat and knwone is EVER there so it makes me wonder were are u guys going? i wanna try my luck at getting on that list xD

At least he bothered to lead an inhouse. i dont see you trying o.o

cause it takes to long, you get people to joim there there is about 2 hours of arguing like a bunch of girls. then you finally start a match and one side is usually stacked. also i dont like the ban rules. i'm all for banning a few characters that are rediculous like null, but other than that the idea of ih is to learn to play better right. like counters and tactics and stuff. you dont learn it by banning the characters you cant counter. i think a better hero picking method would be 3 heros chosen by opposing team 2 picked by team. gives room for players to learn new characters while still haveing people able to hold up the team while others learn.

danm looks as if im going to have to play on sea again for a few months ive been playing on NA for far too long.

also im in sea inhouse chat and knwone is EVER there so it makes me wonder were are u guys going? i wanna try my luck at getting on that list xD

We only use it when there's actually an inhouse going on. Other than that, the inhouse "lobby" is the normal AoS chat.