Bin

SEA TOP PLAYERS

hot stuff. I'd love to see you and laR take on the yanks Bin :D. I have a few names in mind : laR, Bin, Banzai, Oez, hope you can bring back Krackling, Grubios and Porkchop back from their grave. Muahahahaha.

Love the SEA!

Id actually like to see Banzai lead this one off. Interested in who he thinks the top 20 are. Personally i think the tourney has a lot of the current active top 20 in it, I can only think of a handful of players outside the tourney who would be in this.

In case you haven't noticed, I've only been online for about 1-2 games everyday, so I'm pretty out of touch with everything. I can sort them roughly though.

1. Iarmj

2. Bin

3-4. Chass, Enai,

5-10. Banz, 35, Inno, Keith(haven't seen him in awhile though), YID, Bambi

11-15. Durrr, reaver, zero, gizmo, Erman

16-20. TETRIS, Shado, Misuari, SlicenDice, Exc

I have a really strong feeling that I'm forgetting a decent player who's supposed to be in 5-10 though and about 2 people who should be in 11-15.

In case you haven't noticed, I've only been online for about 1-2 games everyday, so I'm pretty out of touch with everything. I can sort them roughly though.

1. Iarmj

2. Bin

3-4. Chass, Enai,

5-10. Banz, 35, Inno, Keith(haven't seen him in awhile though), YID, Bambi

11-15. Durrr, reaver, zero, gizmo, Erman

16-20. TETRIS, Shado, Misuari, SlicenDice, Exc

I have a really strong feeling that I'm forgetting a decent player who's supposed to be in 5-10 though and about 2 people who should be in 11-15.

My favourite part is where I get put above Zero.. :P

But seriously, I wouldn't rate myself that high at the moment. Haven't been playing as much lately as I used to.

mmm I can tell this thread is going to cause some tension ahah, but here is how I see it. Note im assuming this is a Tourney level game not a pub etc. Im also as biased as hell towards aussie players and those In my tourney team :)

IMO There are a lot of players going around who have plenty of potential ( Shado, Rohtube, Whyso, Slicendice etc ) That I reckon could get in here but I havent put them in because just because hardly see them play any Inhouse or tourney games.

In order,

1 Bin

2. Banzaiguy

3. Iarmj

4. Erman

5. InnodMorte

6. Enaigon

7. Keithdehun

8. Zero

9.YID

11.Enter

12.Chass

13.Durrr

14.Skelligan

15.Mineral

16.Misuari

17.Monti

18.Exscaurius

19.Reaver

20.Bambi

I don't circle jerk enough, but I differently shouldn't be lower than bambo. I haven't played that many games, but I know that alot of those listed above me aren't better than me. lol

The only guys I can honestly say are better than me are... -_-'

larmj, even those the few games I've had vs him, he was failed to lane well, but picked up as the game went on..

and...

banzai.. only cause he knows more. lol

Rest, I wouldn't say are better than me.. lol

mmm I can tell this thread is going to cause some tension ahah, but here is how I see it. Note im assuming this is a Tourney level game not a pub etc. Im also as biased as hell towards aussie players and those In my tourney team :)

IMO There are a lot of players going around who have plenty of potential ( Shado, Rohtube, Whyso, Slicendice etc ) That I reckon could get in here but I havent put them in because just because hardly see them play any Inhouse or tourney games.

In order,

1 Bin

2. Banzaiguy

3. Iarmj

4. Erman

5. InnodMorte

6. Enaigon

7. Keithdehun

8. Zero

9.YID

11.Enter

12.Chass

13.Durrr

14.Skelligan

15.Mineral

16.Misuari

17.Monti

18.Exscaurius

19.Reaver

20.Bambi

That's more like it! :3

Nope....Dont rate either dante or icanz better than players above in an in house game...both good players, but id rather any of the players on that list before them

Well, its not an ih list, just a top players in general list, tho we might need 2 lists, Ih list and pubstar list. lol

@bantard, you have a list of ragequitters already, you might as well include dante and icanz. lol

If a pubstar list excludes any inhouse players, the quality of the players up there would be terrible.

Otherwise, most inhouse players play pubs very often anyway.