OPReN

Horoes that should be disabled  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Horoes that should be disabled

• Alarak
    • Pyro
    • Penthos
    • Artanis

after reading all that i can add just one thing! This game has a real problem; we have some heroes which are really strong ( imba op etc whether u can call them ) and some heroes that are never picked anymore cuz they are oldfacioned or weak ( like gara/bio/nova/EVEN TOXI!!!!! ). the thing is that we buff some heroes and nerf others so at one moment we get another list of weak and strong heroes... what if we all together discuss the problem of OP and WEAK heroes and make them all ( at least try ) nerly same lvl.

how would u like the problem that just 1 flobing hero in the game has a skill that gives him invulnerability (or how is it called). als Just 1 hero in the game has a skill that deals plenty of dmg at one second like cyprus. Only one flobing hero has an ability to reflect dmg etc.....

So many new skills are added just to the new heroes while we forget about old. we should just change the system of the skills for each character! YES thats truth that if gonna have a global rework it requires a lot of time and as we have soo many ppl taking part in discussion of balancing the game so it would be harder and harder to decide what is good and what is bad but i see that as one of the most helpful ways to make the game better ;D

not going to happen on a scale even close to what you are thinking. Also global reworks don't really end well even if the game is better and fresh for the people still playing, people will leave and aos will lose even more people. This is from some one who has seen sotis version 3/4/5/ and 6 reworks and the sotis to aos changes and actually enjoyed playing most of them. People will leave.

Doesn't matter because it wont happen but w/e

YeYe Xion... when was the last time u saw these hereos picked in ihs or even in pubs... nova toxi bio gara vorpal EVEN QUEEN and some other heroes are not so popular anymore... people prefer alarak artanis huntress warfiled drake cyprus kuradel etc just because they are very easy to play and deal way more dmg for less time than old heroes... do only I think so?

Just as an example each time i ask for nova in ih i always hear smth like "ITS WEAK" "IT SUX" "MB HUNTRESS OR DARPA OR WARFILED"...........Whats the problem?

YeYe Xion... when was the last time u saw these hereos picked in ihs or even in pubs... nova toxi bio gara vorpal EVEN QUEEN and some other heroes are not so popular anymore... people prefer alarak artanis huntress warfiled drake cyprus kuradel etc just because they are very easy to play and deal way more dmg for less time than old heroes... do only I think so?

1286dy.jpg

Toxi and vorpal both get played occasionally, queen is just boring not weak. Nova has a shap ult but the rest of her abilities make up for that. Gara who knows, theres nobody left who can actually play gara decently. Bio is trash tier though. He's only good if he gets a lane where he can feed off a bad player. The only time to pick him is if you KNOW the other team is going to have an agi carry solo short so he can have a free lane and snowball. But if the game goes late enough then he helps the enemy team as much as his team.

Gara players

Bujao

Burritosupreme

And bujaosuperio

In pubs right now, I think GrayFox is probably one of the more decent Gara players. But there used to be a lot of OP Gara players back in the day. There was one who was the most OP of all, his name starts with an L. One word. Can't flobing remember it right now. But he was far and beyond the best Gara player I have ever seen.

The hero is perfectly fine btw.

Also Destroyer Queen is not boring. Time of my life playing her. TIME OF MY LIFE I SAY!

Edited by Jessika

In pubs right now, I think GrayFox is probably one of the more decent Gara players. But there used to be a lot of OP Gara players back in the day. There was one who was the most OP of all, his name starts with an L. One word. Can't flobing remember it right now. But he was far and beyond the best Gara player I have ever seen.

There hero is perfectly fine btw.

Also Destroyer Queen is not boring. Time of my life playing her. TIME OF MY LIFE I SAY!

I never forget legendary lettow

learnt so much from his gara

these are NA players of gara ;D

jungle gara by FataMorgana is also a decent thing.

But the thing is that these heroes are not popular in ihs bcuz new heroes get better and more powerful skills while old heroes doesnt get buffed comparing to NEW STRONG heroes... thats the thing I see. am not i right?

Edited by HUCCI