Sign in to follow this  
AliceA

Vindicator

I agree with allowing Vindicator to use his Q to escape in exchange for it being more avoidable/less able to set up a luda kill vs an entire team. I just disagree with how long it's taking. I just won a pub against a decent vindicator, and it was torture, and his team was very bad. The patch should be expedited, it's torture playing against vindicator right now even if his whole team sucks.

shaps op yo! at least in pub... I think in team game, he is manageble, but in pub it is ridiculous.. even i cant do shap against him if i dont pick even more few selected op hero.

shaps op yo! at least in pub... I think in team game, he is manageble, but in pub it is ridiculous.. even i cant do shap against him if i dont pick even more few selected op hero.

He's not manageble in team game either

<3 you Atomik!!!!! One thing I think you should change though, is instead of giving Grunty "river racer" for the duration of his mine (which is basically worthless at this point), take that away and make his mines last longer instead, OR, take it away and make it so that they have a bigger ring of slow than their proximity detector, this way enemies are trapped deeper inside of it when it goes off.

<3 you Atomik!!!!! One thing I think you should change though, is instead of giving Grunty "river racer" for the duration of his mine (which is basically worthless at this point), take that away and make his mines last longer instead, OR, take it away and make it so that they have a bigger ring of slow than their proximity detector, this way enemies are trapped deeper inside of it when it goes off.

coming from somebody that only plays grunty lol

Gruntys ult should just be reworked, flat mov speed is very poor design in my opinion and just makes games not fun when you see grunty with river buff+phantom+shinoby

Edited by ZERATUL

Gruntys ult should just be reworked, flat mov speed is very poor design in my opinion and just makes games not fun when you see grunty with river buff+phantom+shinoby

That and the fact that he can almost exclusively only use it in river... which is a really easy way to make a strong mid game hero.

grunty is real unique hero IMO it shouldn't be changed, people focus on his strength and weakness and they modified it so its balanced, but I think he should be faithful to his gameplay

And flat ms is not %ms BTW

Why make grunty a regular aa late carry?

Okay so basicly what you are saying is its healthy for game to have a hero that you cant click, cant catch, and is running so fast. I got phantom on grunty and he was acctualy so fast I lost control over him lol

Okay so basicly what you are saying is its healthy for game to have a hero that you cant click, cant catch, and is running so fast. I got phantom on grunty and he was acctualy so fast I lost control over him lol

so phantom seems to be the problem lol

The following should be high priority nerfs

Phanom menance

Demigod

Alarak

Artanis

Immortal

Penthos

Pyro

I strongly agree with this.

How do you guys feel about Huntress? I think her R is retarded strong, which combined with her heroic passive makes her extremely easy to snowball with. The execution limit should scale with level and the distance bonus should also scale with level.

Alarak still can do too much (heal, cc, block, aoe, blink, pull, etc). He doesn't need nerfs to his numbers, he needs complete removal of stuff from his kit. For example, why does he deal true damage (a built in counter to his counter)? Why do 4 of his 5 skills deal direct damage? The same thing applies to Artanis, too many of his skills deal damage and he is an agility hero.

Speaking of Artanis, his shield needs to get hit with the nerf hammer. For comparison's sake, Immo's Q also has min/max damage based on time spent, but Artanis deals MORE damage faster and is absolutely devastating early game. Even the INT damage scaling of this skill changes based on time spent invulnerable which is just obscene! The fact the all his other kit also deals direct damage isn't helping his case either.

Why does Pyro need a practically global aoe damage/cc ult? Why would one give a bruiser str hero such tools? Honestly, who needs spell casters when AGI heroes and STR heroes that can do shap like this.

I might not play Ih with you guys, but these new heroes stick out like a sore thumb among the old roster.

+ buff nova so it can be on one lvl with other aa hardcarries like darpa warfiled huntress and toxi.

Thematically speaking, I think her R needs a minor attack range bonus when active. I think it will help her and it would make sense.

Edited by Jessika

What heroes exactly need to be there, nerfing grunty more would be stupid, just rework his ult. Tosh, meh its strong not near as strong as those heroes above, esepcially artanis, so broken

I would say there could be about 10 other heroes up there that are as strong if not stronger but if there is ALOT of strong hero then stop the nerfs. Nerfing strong heroes puts spot light on the other strong heroes that everyone thought was fine the last 5 months, point and case artanis and pyro. Soon all heroes will suck and game will take forever to end. In my opinion its more of items being nerfed then the actual hero. But then again EU people think heroes are OP than NA people think are fine, and same goes the other way.

Edited by BlackXioN

coming from somebody that only plays grunty lol

You haven't played with me very much if you think that.

Zera can you give me the item build you were using so I can try to replicate your issue of running so fast the hero becomes uncontrollable? In the current patch Penthos and Gravitus can both run faster than grunty in the river unless grunty has maxed out speed items late game when it doesn't matter anymore.

Also, the edge of the river does not even proc river racer in the new patch.

Edited by AliceA

I would say there could be about 10 other heroes up there that are as strong if not stronger but if there is ALOT of strong hero then stop the nerfs. Nerfing strong heroes puts spot light on the other strong heroes that everyone thought was fine the last 5 months, point and case artanis and pyro. Soon all heroes will suck and game will take forever to end. In my opinion its more of items being nerfed then the actual hero. But then again EU people think heroes are OP than NA people think are fine, and same goes the other way.

I honestly don't think there was any point in time since Artanis' release that the hero was balanced.

You haven't played with me very much if you think that.

Zera can you give me the item build you were using so I can try to replicate your issue of running so fast the hero becomes uncontrollable? In the current patch Penthos and Gravitus can both run faster than grunty in the river unless grunty has maxed out speed items late game when it doesn't matter anymore.

Also, the edge of the river does not even proc river racer in the new patch.

Idk maybe it was with old phantom before nerfs, but its standard river buff lvl3+shinoby+phantom, even haste sometimes, when I got close to enemy it was sooo fast

I dont see any heroes that EU ask to be buffed get buffed lol, that only leaves nerfing strong ones

Edited by ZERATUL

Idk maybe it was with old phantom before nerfs, but its standard river buff lvl3+shinoby+phantom, even haste sometimes, when I got close to enemy it was sooo fast

I dont see any heroes that EU ask to be buffed get buffed lol, that only leaves nerfing strong ones

I mean, before the phantom movespeed thing was nerfed, if you procced it on a hero in the river and you had a shinobi and an arcbound and a sliptyde you'd be really fast, but I could like, still click a potion onto myself as I was moving even then. I rarely use haste for grunty but I suppose that would make a big difference (25%), but I don't think grunty should be changed because of a talent tree point.