So.. Admin list?

OPReN

Wait I'm not in game admin anymore?!

Most admins have contributed to the game in some way. A few are community voted. Then there's destroyer and strider... Oh and scv who has negative contributed by never actually doing anything useful but acting like he is.

I'm here mostly to make silly comments and ban skydie.

I DIDNT VOTE WTF!?!?!? MY VOTE DON'T COUNT?!!? Lets look at the list and see contributions

Adam - Designer (most OP admin)

strider - Pulled the African card to get admin, represents the African community, hoping he brings more Africans to AOS, OP admin

destroyer - uhhh destroyer is just destroyer

Syrus - Skins, which then adam makes correctly and more spoofed up (love you syrus)

Hucci - No one knows why he is admin and was not voted. Pulled Russian Card, abuses powers and is currently under investigation

FMage - Drunk admin (there should always be one). Doesn't actually contribute to the game design or coding. But again he is drunk admin so this is ok or at least sounds stoned or drunk 24/7

Yaldi - Nothing to game right now did some stuff in the day

Revision - AFK king. made two changes to two heroes that completely sucked and got insta reversed. AFK since

Sphynx - ELO lord Helped build ih community again. AFK for 3 months

And Feeder - Working on Draft mode for 7 months, no results. says has results but " you can play it but it will just crash HAHAHAHA". Promised draft mode 2 months ago. Draft mode ETA when SC3 launches,

John - John is John and pretty sure everyone cool with him being admin

I would say from this list there is about 1 person who contributes to AOS designing and 1 person who did the community (sphynx). The rest just wanted a pretty color name and instantly gave themselves all the skins and piggy back off Adam, besides the ones who people voted for or represent Africa.

You could prob get rid of all the AFK's and the ones who do nothing for the game. As DREX stated "admin is suppose to be someone who contributes to the game and represents it at its best"

-Trump

People who should be admin!

BlackXioN- Helps game balancing, most active AOS player on both servers, only person who can claim he gets paid to play AOS he just that OP, calls people out for being BEACHES and abusing power (unless used on self). Works out to motivate community to strive for healthier life style. Voted most likely to succeed senior year of high school.

Zera - Game balancing, almost as active as me on EU but not NA, Like-able

Edited by BlackXioN

I organised thousands of inhouses. Revived the eu inhouse community when everyone quit for diablo 3. Been involved in countless balance discussions on mumble, streamed tournies, hosted a league. Moderated mumble. Been involved in loads of clans and community involvement.

How does that = nothing?

A lot of the people you mentioned who did nothing received admin powers because they play or played a lot and were typically chill/cool people. The reason for this was to help moderate pubs and allow changing heroes in IH if the wrong heroes were picked. People were complaining from an IH perspective about how no active IHers were admins and how it would be very convenient if there were more to change heroes and not have to restart games.

Edited by Jaysi

I don't want ADMIN, just a coloured name :p if we speak about clans, DarKS been there for quite long.. Sometime ago with a very nice team, now just trying to push some pubstars or some with skills around to play more competitive. Or just get rekt pub stomping! :p

I organised a league, I been involved in most of the tourneys! Also I'm very popular #1 hated on EU, maybe cuz higrdrater is my nigga! And so on.. Ahhah almost forget!! I kept forums active for a time with all old school and other putitas coming to visit to see what I'm writing.

So why I'm not ADMIN ?! LoL

Xaxaxa

I organised thousands of inhouses. Revived the eu inhouse community when everyone quit for diablo 3. Been involved in countless balance discussions on mumble, streamed tournies, hosted a league. Moderated mumble. Been involved in loads of clans and community involvement.

How does that = nothing?

Because you're European.