Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.315

I am informing the aos community that after 9 hours, 6 minutes and 7 seconds the game ends and i demand it be increased, what if we have a 10 hour game?

I had a test game running and it just turned itself off after 9 hours of neither side winning lol

If your q is on enemy or ally you agro towers and neutrals. I was healing myself and walked next to tank and got shot, was by myself with creeps attacking tower and it attacked right back. His Q also seems to stop allies recall now, a while back his E would stop recalls but it stopped doing that some time ago, now if his q is on an ally they cant recall until it is done.

My last game with him was also bringing me down to 2 fps and usually i do not lag with egon.

Impact is fine, if you make upgraded version, its gonna be picked as much as warpshard did. If ur a int hard carry and get cought out of position, you should be punished for it, I mean imagine kuradel with some sort of escape ability, would be broken, one of big reasons why kuradel was soo strong late game with warpshard.

Cypres op

Edited by ZERATUL

So INT carry gets caught out of position, they deserve to die.

A AGI carry gets caught out of position, they use a mobility item or a built in skill.

"confused"

He is pretty viable IMO, only buff needed is R DMG maybe, gotta learn to spam with Q well

Wait a minute patch 1.313-1.314

Q does 50% DMG to units after first hit, so that means heroes take less DMG...

Edited by accountzZ