loveyourself member for the auto ban list?

CoolNoob

Please, elaborate. Switch as in what?

I know it's not an end all solution but it at least provides a semi loop hole to his trolling. Similar to the honored dropper spot.

Which also makes me wonder, can we add more spec spots?

People that don't switch lobbies...

But I assume people can find the mode of the map

People that don't switch lobbies...

But I assume people can find the mode of the map

Well currently when you only have 1 mode, new games created are hidden under the oldest open lobby (basically new lobbies are waiting in line for their turn to show up on open lobbies list) this makes it really painstaking to try and join it. Vast majority of people don't want to go through the hassle of pming/adding someone to their freindslist(now even more painful with the 3.0 friends list changes) or turning off their friends only invites/pm's ETC.

With multiple game modes you can basically join the trolled lobby shout/spam "JOIN AOS LOBBY 2!" and it's done. Players will see in open lobbies page that there are two AOS lobbies going on at once, one with mode name Lobby 1, the other named Lobby 2.

Edited by ShoopMan

That sounds like a good idea but just if we had lots of people playing this game as before, sadly sc2 users aren't the same as before and adding two lobbies will increase the the amount of waiting.

Better is create a private lobby then open public and start inviting from aeon of storms lobby or save some as friends from last lobby.

That sounds like a good idea but just if we had lots of people playing this game as before, sadly sc2 users aren't the same as before and adding two lobbies will increase the the amount of waiting.

You could literally give the second game mode the name "only for emergencies", "in case of trolls", "secondary lobby only". People arnt going to just switch to a second game mode without a reason. Good community members can just join these secondary lobbies when they arnt needed and tell people in them to switch to the regular game mode.

Besides, it might only need to be temporary. Might break Loveyourself and we can take it off eventually.

Edited by Jaysi

Why would it increase the amount of waiting? Every single AOS player will still automatically join Lobby 1. This feature simply allows someone to create an emergency temporary lobby like what Jaysi said. And it allows for those being trolled to quickly identify and join the appropriate lobby

Better is create a private lobby then open public and start inviting from aeon of storms lobby or save some as friends from last lobby.

Trust me, I've tried more times than I can count. And after the 3.0 changes to how friends works this is an even more painstaking impossibly difficult task that always ends in a failed attempt. Perhaps you haven't played starcraft2 in a while, but I urge you to try yourself. It's Impossible.

Edited by ShoopMan

This is because you have some time playing it and know very well how it will work, just remember most of the people are new players that are trying for first time the game and they won't look at this option when they get kick that's it! They won't join again.

As people who enjoy IH or PubHouse is just easy to create and invite for a fair game.

New players won't complicate themselves looking for options.

This is because you have some time playing it and know very well how it will work, just remember most of the people are new players that are trying for first time the game and they won't look at this option when they get kick that's it! They won't join again.

As people who enjoy IH or PubHouse is just easy to create and invite for a fair game.

Most people that play are regulars. Unless you literally joined starcraft2 today (there are not many at all) everyone knows how arcade games work, how long has starcraft 2 F2P arcade been out? Years. It is very rare that you bump into completely new players unaware of how to navigate around.

Like I mentioned before inviting players to a hidden lobby with the current sc2 freind system is a nightmare, it's just not a viable option unless you are already mutual friends with everyone.

If you want to make it extra clear the simplest way would just to name the default mode "Main lobby", and add a second mode which is named ex.. "Temporary" or something along the lines of that.

Also when you create a custom game, the Default mode will ALWAYS be selected. Choosing secondary mode is always manual, Always. You cannot accidentally choose the second lobby, it requires you to manually select it every single time.

>New players won't complicate themselves looking for options.

From my experience new players just join lobbies via Open Games they don't fiddle around with making lobbies themselves. And when they do make games usually new players don't touch a single thing they just roll with the defaults, they have no clue what does what or how the game works, they just make the lobby like any other with defaults.

Edited by ShoopMan

Like I said, it's not hard for community members to pop into the secondary lobby and tell people in it to leave and join the other game mode when there is no need for a secondary game mode. Announcing it on the load screen would be easy as well.

Stop complaining about the only option that we have atm.

like you said, newbies won't switch game modes. But at least thoes who knows how to switch will and at least they get to play.

all that you're doing is unconstructive criticism

Edited by OPReN