loveyourself member for the auto ban list?

CoolNoob

If you add him to auto kick will still ruin the game, leaving one team with 4 players. I don't think will make a difference, title is fine at least he will get marked.

The best thing is just hope for blizzard to take off that stupid option.

So I recently discovered that two lobbies can be viewable in the arcade join if they are two different game modes. For example, I have seen Squadron Tower Defense with two lobbies open, one with a classic game mode and the other with the chaos game mode.

So therefore, we could create two game modes with literally no difference other than the name of the game mode. This would allow us to allocate to a different lobby by going to browse and selecting a different game mode then joining, and others can just join from the join menu of open games.

Edited by Jaysi

What if there are lazy people that don't switch?

Please, elaborate. Switch as in what?

I know it's not an end all solution but it at least provides a semi loop hole to his trolling. Similar to the honored dropper spot.

Which also makes me wonder, can we add more spec spots?

Edited by Jaysi

The troll is now sitting in lobbies kicking nearly half of all players that join.

Would it be possible to include multiple game modes (all the same just with different names Ex.. Lobby 1, Lobby 2, Lobby 3)

Trying to pm and invite everyone to a hidden lobby is just too difficult and usually ends as a failed effort, however this this will be astronomically easier for all of the players waiting to leave and join the appropriate lobby.

hzHhGyi.png

0uWzHUc.png

zcjkGg8.png

Ui2VSrV.png

Edited by ShoopMan