Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Changelog v1.313-1.314

Game Systems:

Cooldown Reduction from Items now capped at 50%.

- Excludes Symphonic Unique Bonus, Potion Bonus, and Time Scale

Items:

BHM:

Internal Cooldown: 2s -> 3s

Damage Cap: 400 -> 100 + 15*LVL

Revolver:

Internal Cooldown: 3s -> 4s

Damage Cap: 200 -> 50 + 10*LVL

Phantom Menace:

Unique Movement Speed 25% -> 35%

Cloak has no shimmer

Energy Saber:

Now deals Spell Damage instead of Physical Damage

Energy Drain per attack: 5% -> 3%

Damage: Energy Drained *2 -> Energy Drained *4

Symphonic Seed:

- Unique CDR 100% -> 50%

- Unique Energy Regen .75% -> 1%

Heroes:

Artanis:

W - Damage to Lane Creep 100% ->70%

- Energy Cost: 65/ 80/ 95/ 110 -> 65/ 85/ 105/ 125

E - Energy Cost: 35/ 40/ 45/ 50 -> 50/ 55/ 60/ 65

- Cooldown: 7/ 7/ 6/ 6 -> 7.8/ 7/ 6.2/ 5.4

Zeratul:

W - Max Stacks 6 -> 7

BioTron:

Infected civilians AoE resist: 33% -> 50%

Balrog:

R - Max Stacks 5 -> 6

Huntress:

E - Hits to proc 4 -> 3.

- Base Damage: 75/ 100/ 125/ 150 -> 25 / 50 / 75 / 100.

- Scaling: 125% - 140%

Leo:

W - Movement Speed now increases when closer to target instead of decreasing

E - Duration 1.15s -> 2s

Feral:

W - Backlash duration 1s -> .5s

Yig:

Q - Heal from heroes bonus 4X -> 3X

E - Maximum heal capped at 800

Warfield:

E - Charges 3 -> 2

Grunty:

Heroic - True Damage: 30 + 8*LVL -> 15 + 7*LVL

E - Max stun duration: 3s -> 4s

R - MS 40%/ 60%/ 80% -> 40%/ 50%/ 60%

Axiom:

W - CD 12s/ 11s/ 10s/ 9s -> 15s/ 14s/ 13s/ 12s

MAAR:

EE - Frost Wave can no longer be cancelled.

Darpa:

W - Scaling 50%/ 60%/ 70%/ 80% -> 70% / 80% / 90% / 100%

Cyprus:

Heroic - CDR 20% -> 15%

Crackling:

Heroic - Lings Physical Resist: 50% -> 0%

- Lings Damage 15 + 21% -> 15 + 18%

R - Now races a max of 35u towards the Squad

Queen:

R - Damage from Biomass scaling .6 -> .4

Vorpal:

W - Now reflects both Physical Damage and Spell Damage.

Psionic:

Q - Damage to creeps: 50% -> 100%

- Now deals 50% damage to units hit after the first.

E - Cast Time 1s -> .5s

Does Vorpal W reflect it back as spell or true? The former tool tip never specified. I would assume true.

It reflects spell damage as spell damage and physical as physical

So I remember it used to have lag problems with infinitely reflecting damage if there were two vorpals together and it was changed to true damage to avoid this. Was this fixed to ignore damage from Vorpals W?

well grunty didnt need a nerf on heroic. just stupid ppl complaining about not clicking on him because he is either too fast or too small. now grunt cant face boros late game or shad. i know its hard to make everyone happy but now i dont think alot of ppl will play him now that heroic nerf is too much. if you really wanna nerf it then get it to 25+7*lvl. if the nerf stays as it is, ppl wont play him any more. anyway thats my opinion. i like the rest of the changes. thanks for your hard work. also grunty doesnt have melee item advantage or regular range like other range heros so why nerf his heroic too much. but we will him out and see.

Edited by TOTOHOHO

well grunty didnt need a nerf on heroic. just stupid ppl complaining about not clicking on him because he is either too fast or too small. now grunt cant face boros late game or shad. i know its hard to make everyone happy but now i dont think alot of ppl will play him now that heroic nerf is too much. if you really wanna nerf it then get it to 25+7*lvl. if the nerf stays as it is, ppl wont play him any more. anyway thats my opinion. i like the rest of the changes. thanks for your hard work. also grunty doesnt have melee item advantage or regular range like other range heros so why nerf his heroic too much. but we will him out and see.

grunty was overpowered as flob in right hand

I was a bit harsh on grunty's passive nerf so I wouldn't be surprised if he needed a little number adjustment. I'm just not convinced he needs it yet.

WHERE IS THE TOURNEY MEDALS?!?!!? SCV WAS SUPPOSE TO UPLOAD THEM SINCE WE ALLL GAVE OUR INFO TO HIM!!!! DOES THIS ADMIN DO ANYTHING FOR THE GAME EXCEPT MAKE CHEATS FOR ADMINS?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Side note - Good changes

Yea I don't think grunty nerf was unneeded, he did some of highest damage in the game while building bruiserish/burstish due to his heroic passive.

Argh SCV, where are my skins?

Edited by Jaysi

now that you have added a cap you needed to make it a bit harder to hit that cap, time for all the random cdr to get cleaned up

some examples of strong items with unnecessary cdr

coat 15%

everthirst 15%

perpetual engine 15%

support items buffer/khoral/omniscience/etc...

most of those could get bumped down to 10% but coat is already so strong i could see it losing all cdr and maybe the int, the potion could also get knocked down to 10%

symphonic could also get lowered to 10 or 15 because it has the cdr ability on it, an item that gives cdr in a unique doesn't need to have the godly 20% amount, that should be reserved for crappier items like eternity lol

now that you have added a cap you needed to make it a bit harder to hit that cap, time for all the random cdr to get cleaned up

some examples of strong items with unnecessary cdr

coat 15%

everthirst 15%

perpetual engine 15%

support items buffer/khoral/omniscience/etc...

most of those could get bumped down to 10% but coat is already so strong i could see it losing all cdr and maybe the int, the potion could also get knocked down to 10%

symphonic could also get lowered to 10 or 15 because it has the cdr ability on it, an item that gives cdr in a unique doesn't need to have the godly 20% amount, that should be reserved for crappier items like eternity lol

Most of the CDR on these items is inherited from a component in these items. You would need to remove the CDR from the components themselves, and then reduce the prices of all accordingly. No such thing as unnecessary CDR if you paid for it.

At best you can reduce the CDR of items that inherit it from Miner's Goggles to 10%. But I generally don't see a logic behind what what you are saying. The cap is sufficient.

Edited by Jessika

10% is pretty much what i am suggesting

getting rid of the cdr in some of the item recipes wouldn't be hard, just change them to be one of the pure str/agi/int items, no need to wreck the smaller items

Edited by Dresden

SCV I know your job is stressful and hard sometimes but I think you are suppose to delete the old AOS tourney winner medals before you add the new

-black

Edited by BlackXioN