BM Admins - Hidrater & SCV

Ares

@ Yaldi

Again friend I think you have confused 'common' and 'strict' usage of the word country. When googled this link came up: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/guide-method/geography/beginner-s-guide/administrative/the-countries-of-the-uk/index.html

Conveniently a government webpage with precise language. I do not like to use weak sources, as you have used, in my arguments. The Blackwell Legal Dictionary you linked to do was 2nd edition; which is over a century old and published prior to the UN's formation.

For precise language use the ONS link I gave above. I quote verbatim :

The top-level division of administrative geography in the UK is the 4 countries – England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

admingeog1_tcm77-188228.gif

Source : http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/guide-method/geography/beginner-s-guide/administrative/index.html

A .gov website for the lay general public often will mix up terminology. The ONS site, is less likely to.

Another website to help you get your mind around things : http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/01/the-difference-between-the-uk-england-and-great-britain/

That websitr you hhave linked mearly indicates the nomenclature that they use not a legally defined definition that is recognised across the world. It is like me defining the rooms of my house as countries and calling them that purely to appease certain people who like their identity.

How about we look at the foreign policiess of other countries? Who recognises scotland as a country?

What world organisations can scotland be a member of?

The UN? No

The EU? No

The Commonwealth? No

The Olympics? No

The WHO? No

The IMF? No

Interpol? No

list tbc

Edited by Yaldi

I can confirm:

loveyourself: "wtf y is this lobby so full of noobs?"

highdrater: "please don't start bming everygame loveyourself"

loveyourself: walls highdrater in spawn

highdrater: -Winrar 8

time: just then

now the pub is 4v5 and trashdrater has leaver bonus, the only way he can win. how is this noob still an admin.

Only in regards to loveyourself, he kinda deserves it just because of his past behavior. He's one of those people who sits in lobby and kicks people repeatedly so the game won't start or just because he doesn't wanna play with them. Then you tell him to stop and he kicks you too. Then he gets in game and feeds and quits.

Only in regards to loveyourself, he kinda deserves it just because of his past behavior. He's one of those people who sits in lobby and kicks people repeatedly so the game won't start or just because he doesn't wanna play with them. Then you tell him to stop and he kicks you too. Then he gets in game and feeds and quits.

Someone told me he's Adam's smurf.

wtf loveyourself saying "wtf y this lobby so full of noobs" = Ares' smurf

the real loveyourself does not know how to wall, he can only vortex and his vocabulary only extends to "trash"

replace highdrater with Black asap pls, black deserves a shot, highdrater has at least 3 strikes abusing his admin priviledges

the real loveyourself does not know how to wall, he can only vortex and his vocabulary only extends to "trash"

replace highdrater with Black asap pls, black deserves a shot, highdrater has at least 3 strikes abusing his admin priviledges

1. Ares made a smurf(Name as loveyourself).

2. Trash talk highdrater

3. Wall him

4. Got winnar by highdrater.

I hope I got this right Ares (Correct me if I am wrong)

1. Ares made a smurf(Name as loveyourself).

2. Trash talk highdrater

3. Wall him

4. Got winnar by highdrater.

I hope I got this right Ares (Correct me if I am wrong)

1. Ares made a smurf(Name as loveyourself). yes

2. Trash talk highdrater - "wtf y this lobby so full of noobs"

3. Wall him - yes

4. Got winnar by highdrater. - yes: game just started

fyi 4v5 from beginning of game = waste of time for 9 ppl

Skydie, as a frequent forum annoyance you should know that most threads like this are created to be very one sided, so most people who read it will agree with what the OP is saying. Also as an adult you should know that making a decision without understanding the whole story often results in poor decision making.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this number should be greatly increased.