Anyone willing to teach ?

Xeraser

Started playing SC2 a few days ago and since I'm an old-time retired DotA player (I blame Valve and 6.82) I decided to see if there were any (at the very least) decent DotA-like maps for SC2 and I found this and Hero Attack 3X. AoS seems a lot more complete than HA3X so I scratched the latter off of my list. I joined the EU chat but there's only one guy (and he's probably AFK), hosted a Lobby for 45 mins but nobody joined except one guy who immediately left as soon as I asked him if he could teach me.

So, anyone willing to teach ?

P.S. Yeah, I know I could be playing Heroes of the Storm but the matchmaking from the Beta (april) left a really, really bas taste in my mouth.

It tasted like Dota 2. And russians.

If you want I can play some pubs with you when my pc gets fixed in few days, and you can also download mumble if you want its where we talk when playing inhouses etc. You can also check guide section first few pinned topics are good I think.

Thers not as much games as it used to be, but if ur looking to play pubs, try from 12-10pm

Edited by ZERATUL

Also, as soon as most of the EU people go to bed, NA region starts to pick up. This would be about 10 pm gmt to 4 am.

I feel like the NA pubs are better, but EU certainly has more in houses.

Disagree.

You should try both NA and EU Inhouses to make your own opinion of it @Xeraser

If you want to play EU Inhouse you should watch out on mumble or AoS chat around 6pm. At this time many people are playing pubs.

Disagree.

You should try both NA and EU Inhouses to make your own opinion of it @Xeraser

If you want to play EU Inhouse you should watch out on mumble or AoS chat around 6pm. At this time many people are playing pubs.

Pretty sure that if I were to connect to an NA game I'd get around 250-300+ms. (Used to playing with 120-ish)

I can still try though.

Edited by Xeraser

what a nice cousin :)

Yep. She's the best. /s

Anyway, I'm up for some.. learning right now. Gonna be in the AoS EU chat in SC2. (And download mumble or whatever later)

Edit: "You must upgrate to LotV in order to access this game"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edit 2: It loaded fine and I was able to play for a while (just exploring the map) but it was nearly damn impossible. I had to reconnect at least 20 times in five minutes. I ended up quitting cause it wouldn't let me reconnect at all.

Edited by Xeraser

Yep. She's the best. /s

Anyway, I'm up for some.. learning right now. Gonna be in the AoS EU chat in SC2. (And download mumble or whatever later)

Edit: "You must upgrate to LotV in order to access this game"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edit 2: It loaded fine and I was able to play for a while (just exploring the map) but it was nearly damn impossible. I had to reconnect at least 20 times in five minutes. I ended up quitting cause it wouldn't let me reconnect at all.

you dont need LOTV to play arcade

its free

• 2 weeks later...

Beginner's guide to AOS:

1. Rename yourself to "loveyourself". Now you may play in pubs with extraordinary low expectations.

2. For added effect, play shadow.

3. If you see another player called "loveyourself" and he opens with "wtf y is this lobby so full of noobs", you may approach him for lessons on how to be best summers NA

4. If you see another player called "loveyourself" and he calls you "trash", he will rq leaving no items and boot you from the next lobby he hosts