Sign in to follow this  
Shoks

Artenis

LOL. Is it the ult?

i dont think so. Its either the Q or the E. All i know was that i was ready to body him with the laser and when he came infront of me i was button mashing the cast button. I look up and my orbs were gone. Happened to me like 4-5 times during the game

I think the hero is fine, The ult is slow and small range, and Silences/stuns/burst(especially Jackson I learned this hard way) down completely counter this hero. Stop complaining cause something new is different and doesn't follow the standard lay out of heros. He falls off late game ( yes everyone who has tried him ih feels that) and I have yet to see him make a difference in the ih. I have seen him win once out of 7 games in a ih. This is the same situation with Dehaka, Dehaka isnt as good as people cry about just cause his push. Siliences and stun again completely counter this hero. Damage stand point Khyrak does EVERYTHING better and utility wise. Khyrak Q is a invulnerable knock up that last 1.6 seconds with a very short cool down. Dehakas is a second and is vulnerable AND ITS HIS ULT. Tank wise he doesnt come close to any of the other tanks.

Artanis is strong but is def not op, he is not auto and most the time isnt picked or banned in a ih. I think he is perfect the way he is, Plus his ult is very easy to dodge.

The bugs should be fixed which from what I have seen have been fixed.

like wtf his E is so stupid

easily rape lanes cuz of short cd

Ahhh sooo with your suggestions we should nerf kura Q, virgil Q, khyrak W, Nova Q, Axiom Q,Corona Q and W, Psi q, Cow Q and W, null Q, Queen Q, Mk Q and ah yes the might cyprus and pretty much and bully low cooldown ability. Gotcha. These all do just as much if not more damage. and Artanis E doesn't do that much damage early game especially to lower health units. The hero was meant to be a carry, this is the only ability that helps it against tanks.

Edited by BlackXioN

Ahhh sooo with your suggestions we should nerf kura Q, virgil Q, khyrak W, Nova Q, Axiom Q,Corona Q and W, Psi q, Cow Q and W, null Q, Queen Q, Mk Q and ah yes the might cyprus and pretty much and bully low cooldown ability. Gotcha. These all do just as much if not more damage. and Artanis E doesn't do that much damage early game especially to lower health units. The hero was meant to be a carry, this is the only ability that helps it against tanks.

and i don't see a single ability that is better than artanis E

Seriously? I would say majority are the same if not better. Kura Q can do anywhere from 350-800 damage depending on scaling and health of hero and thats with a 3 second cool down

And to your justification no ability should be stronger than any existing hero.

Artanis is strong don't get me wrong but he is not OP or auto worthy. He falls off really hard, any late game carry who gets trapped by him will one shot him, and silences detour him completely. Also lets not forget that he is melee

And his top pull length is no longer than yig, boros, axiom, drake, etc but his is harder to hit and travel ALOT slower.

Edited by BlackXioN

Seriously? I would say majority are the same if not better. Kura Q can do anywhere from 350-800 damage depending on scaling and health of hero and thats with a 3 second cool down

And to your justification no ability should be stronger than any existing hero.

Artanis is strong don't get me wrong but he is not OP or auto worthy. He falls off really hard, any late game carry who gets trapped by him will one shot him, and silences detour him completely. Also lets not forget that he is melee

And his top pull length is no longer than yig, boros, axiom, drake, etc but his is harder to hit and travel ALOT slower.

his pull length is 17

with 1.x sec stun after pull

The stun is if its full combo of 3, not from the ult. And if you get hit from 7 units away from a ult that slow than sorry. usually its around 11-13 units.

so he has to use 2 abilities on you before ult which would put him right on top of you so you only get pulled 10 units.

I think the hero is fine Yea that's what we say about Donald Trump , The ult is slow and small range, and Silences/stuns/burst(especially Jackson I learned this hard way) down completely counter this hero. Stop complaining cause something new is different and doesn't follow the standard lay out of heros. He falls off late game (yes everyone who has tried him ih feels that) and I have yet to see him make a difference in the ih. I have seen him win once out of 7 games in a ih. "This is the same situation with Dehaka, Dehaka isnt as good as people cry about just cause his push. Siliences and stun again completely counter this hero. Damage stand point Khyrak does EVERYTHING better and utility wise. Khyrak Q is a invulnerable knock up that last 1.6 seconds with a very short cool down. Dehakas is a second and is vulnerable AND ITS HIS ULT. Tank wise he doesnt come close to any of the other tanks.

Though off topic, I honestly agree about Barney.

Artanis is strong but is def not op, he is not auto and most the time isnt picked or banned in a ih. I think he is perfect the way he is, Plus his ult is very easy to dodge. So by comparing him to Dehaka, that makes him fine? I'm going to have to disagree.

The bugs should be fixed which from what I have seen have been fixed.

Along with the three cherry picked rebuttals I have posted, I don't agree with this post, at all. First off, Artanis has a stupid strong poke (his E). And he arguably has the strongest pull in the game. Even Axiom's pull doesn't stun the target for 1.5 seconds, and it doesn't completely pull the target toward him (provided that the distance is suffice). Another thing about his E, it procs on hit effects. THOSE are what kills the squishies. I'm not going to understand the ih situation, but I'm just saying that he could be stupid strong in the pubs.

Again what is wrong with something being stronger than anything existing in the game? The damage is not Ridiculous and it def doesn't insta pop anything. Why I don't understand the community now adays, anything new and different is auto OP. As far as the pub situation he is strong early and than feeds the rest of the game. The stun could be reduces to 1 sec or .75 but I honestly think, along with a lot of others, that the heroes is just perfect

Edited by BlackXioN

Again what is wrong with something being stronger than anything existing in the game? The damage is not Ridiculous and it def doesn't insta pop anything. Why I don't understand the community now adays, anything new and different is auto OP. As far as the pub situation he is strong early and than feeds the rest of the game.

Huh? He feeds the rest of the game? That's quite odd when I was facing him. It's not that the new hero is op every time (we have a beta test, was he even tested there?), it's just that people figured out ways to make a hero potent when we don't think about it.