Sign in to follow this  
Dafuq

Hi everyone, its Daf!

Hi Everyone,

It's Dafuq, I've been playin AOS for 3 years on the N/A server and I'm from Austalia.

I started a new clan about 2 months ago and we now have about 55 active players of skills varying from veterans to new =).

I'd love to IH and participate in tournaments more but so far have only been able to do so on weekends because I'm in the SEA/Pacific time zone (10am EST is 1am here).

I'm thinking of organizing some IH games for our SEA/Pacific players, hopefully with some guidance from with Sphynx/Admin.

I know some players keen to participate on tournaments but the timezone may be an issue, hopefully we can work something out =)

Cheers,

Daf

Edited by Dafuq

SEA server is dead, all SEA players are on NA already.... I know because I am one. Time zones do suck but I still manage to get a few in. Also I believe Dafuq meant time rather then server, Still using NA server but at a more appropriate time for us.

Happy to report I've been able to initiate some IH games on the NA server after I got home from work (4am EDT). Thanks for all those who participated =).

Also had a day off work yesterday so was able to play with some of the celebrities on these forums. You poor folks are on the wrong side of the equator but I do like playing with you =P

Happy to report I've been able to initiate some IH games on the NA server after I got home from work (4am EDT). Thanks for all those who participated =).

Also had a day off work yesterday so was able to play with some of the celebrities on these forums. You poor folks are on the wrong side of the equator but I do like playing with you =P

Lol I'm glad you enjoyed some inhousing

dafuq i am harryhoot, I have seen your build on zeratul, I would recommend you come ih more, when I first saw you are building SHM and organic on Zera, I thought you were really dumb but I have seen you go godlike or do well with the build, Idk how you succeed with the build :)

lol, tank zera is quite good against a team of squishies, I've gotten 3 legendaries in pubs with tank zera =P

However I wouldn't reccomend it if there's an enemy tank eater around e.g. Khyrak and you're the only DPS on your team - there will be rage ^^

First let me say. Great work Dafuq, both in organizing EMPIRE (clan) and helping organize inhouse games. This is no easy task, trust me.

A few things I would like to point out that can make IH organizing easier.

1) Add everyone who likes to inhouse to the "ELO Inhousers" Group. (its not a clan, just a group) and that way we should be able to collect every player who wants to inhouse into 1 group. If this is done well we should get that group up to 300-350 players. So far it was at 50, so just need more people to add others to that group.

2) Mumble can also be used to find some of the more frequent players, even when they are not online. Also Mumble (chatting while you are playing) seems to make a stronger community of players that are more apt to get these games organized. So if you are not on mumble, get it... its a TINY program that causes no lag at all. So totally worth it.

Also, do not think that I do not appreciate an organizer who makes inhouses. There are not many of us. The key is just having a few people in a few different time zones to help make these games.

Also I have organized a few "3G" inhouses before if i think the players just want to play a fast game. "3G" is not a full draft game, but rather just 6 bans at the start, then everyone picks their hero (duplicates allowed). This is a way to make a game faster for those who are impatient about drafts.

Thanks for the encouragement gents.

Following in your footsteps Sphynx =)

I've been inviting people to "ELO Inhousers" Group as well as Axtri's active players group. You would have noticed some players joined since you added me on Tuesday.

I used to use Teamspeak when I was in GUNS - is that the same as mumble? Anyway, the thing is everyone sounds awesome in my head when I read your chat but as soon as I hear your voices... ugh. haha just JK

Thanks to Dante as well, he's contributions to bringing players to IH and guidance in drafting goes a long way for higher quality games.

Cheers,

Fuq (Happy Hbogyt?)

IM NOT BM WTF!!!!

Nope, you're coolness and well mannered level is OP!

I do want to 1v1 you though. You get to use none of you're abilities except for -slap, OK?

Edited by Dafuq

Nope, you're coolness and well mannered level is OP!

I do want to 1v1 you though. You get to use none of you're abilities except for -slap, OK?

I don't think you want what you think you want I've been known to end peoples careers in AoS in 1v1's just ask revision

You are an exception. I would consider it an honour to be BM'd by the infamous DonaldDunk.

I never mean my harsh insults, unless you're a moderator (or ex moderator). In those cases I defo do.

It is with great pleasure that I announce Empire's our new captain, SpeedXT!

Speed is very friendly, well mannered, active, party-centric and well versed in many heroes and compositions.

It's been an honour to see our clan grow from just me to 71 members but I'm getting old and will need to retire soon. SpeedXT, probably our youngest and talented player, can ensure that our clan prospers!

Peace to you all

<3

Dafuq