18 members have voted

1. 1. When will SCV finish Draft mode?

• Tommorow
    • Next week
    • Next month
    • Next year
    • Never!

LOL when will nighthawk release? :)

Honestly, I am hoping for thanksgiving. If not, then definitely by the end of Christmas. Galaxy need to stop crashing herp derp

LOL when will nighthawk release? :)

Honestly, I am hoping for thanksgiving. If not, then definitely by the end of Christmas. Galaxy need to stop crashing herp derp

The way things are going draft mode would be quite nice if it gets completed in time for the christmas tourney. Thanks for all your help!

I will try my best. I am planning to spend my entire thanksgiving break to work on it, so hopefully I can get it done.

Especially since EU has skydie

Do you know if we can update the map now that the released patch 3.1 (maybe they fixed it) because playing against ling in pub is shap sticks

au-0331-346217-back.jpg

like if you want this to be the background to draft mode

647x 437 pixel background. Awsome I don't have to space out all 60 hero select buttons then (Just going to leave some them stacked into one) NP Thanks Yaldi for saving me time

Also, this will be guarantee to be bad background and size. However, the community likes it so w/e :) Blame yaldi if you can't find one of your heros.

Edited by SCV

Just make it bigger so it looks pixelated. I'm sure that will add to the effect.

Do you know if we can update the map now that the released patch 3.1 (maybe they fixed it) because playing against ling in pub is shap sticks

Probably, but I haven't fixed ling yet. By the way it looks, I have to kinda redo the ability... This patch is a developer's dream!

Just make it bigger so it looks pixelated. I'm sure that will add to the effect.

Probably, but I haven't fixed ling yet. By the way it looks, I have to kinda redo the ability... This patch is a developer's dream!

TOO LAZY I perfer some of the buttons stack together less work for me