Sign in to follow this  
Adamantium

Beta Changelog!

For what it's worth, I can provide some further information to aid the devs in fixing Gara. I believe that those SCVs do unintended damage and procs on their target when they expire. This doesn't always happen, but when it does, it's under the previously described circumstances.

warpshards range looks a little longer than it is (even though its not, its just how warpshard mechanics work) so when you try to cross big walls you might just end up in the same spot. if theres a legit bug, im gonna need a replay

Would you prefer I update once every 6 months?

Naw we prefer if you could share responsibility with some other prospective game designers - specifically non-NA. Especially (and understandably) if you're busy during college.

3month now=?patch or is it more like now and then

ohh yeah n that ulti from that new hero Artanis should be nerrrrrrrffffffd somehow or changed into some differ.... it reminds me of zeras ulti

sry not his ® his freakin (W) reminds me of Old zeras ®

- any how both old n new so we all want Zera old R back.

so if this remain then shoould zera old ult be reintroduced to the massesssssss pretty plz that would be op op op

Edited by GhostDragon

Liking the changes you added adam, only not sure about BHM, will need some testing. I feel increasing cd isnt the way to do it, but we'll see

Edited by ZERATUL

I dont know why axiom was nerfed. Hero is barley played as it is and isnt "strong" by any means.

Barely played != Weak. I've played it and against it and the hero is definitely strong.

You could count up the factors of CDR?

Does this patch also involve the tourney rewards?

I have no idea what your first question is asking. If SCV added in the tourney rewards, then yes it does involve them.

Does the cap exclude Cyprus passive as well?

Oh boy, time to play tank vorpal :)

The cap is only on items, so yes.

Liking the changes you added adam, only not sure about BHM, will need some testing. I feel increasing cd isnt the way to do it, but we'll see

The reason for the CD change is that people with highly spammable abilities seem to be benefiting too much from this item.

I have no idea what your first question is asking. If SCV added in the tourney rewards, then yes it does involve them.

I did update skins for people who send me their player handles. I think I only got like 8 ppl? Jaysi is definitely not one of them I am sure.